Promiscuous Girls (Part 2)

I wake up in the morning confused with my head and my pussy throbbing. I sit there for a moment and collect my thoughts from last nights events. I finally make my way into the living room where Tevin is working out, doing push ups,  like he's training for the army. I sit on his back to make it tougher, being a playful bitch but I'm suprised when it doesn't slow him down one bit. Tevin continues doing his push ups effortlessly and sufficiently.

"So, what's your deal?" I cross my arms.

"What do you mean?" Tevin stops doing push ups and looks into my eyes.

"You meet me last night, let me drive your million dollar car, take me to this big ol loft, and eat my pussy out to 5 hardcore orgasms." I say.

"Yeah so? You're beautiful." Tevin shrugs then heads into the kitchen.

"Ok but so is Desiree, so are a lot of girls." I follow after him.

"Yeah, but some girls are beautiful in ways others aren't. So, are you mad that I think you're beautiful? Cause that would be a first." Tevin tells me.

"No, it's just. What are your intentions with me?" I finally ask.

"To make your stay in Paris enjoyable." Tevin gulps down a gatorade.

"Ok." I say feeling foolish.

"You sound disappointed. Did I do something wrong?" Tevin asks.

"No but you did all this talkin about fucking me and you didn't even. Why?" I say feeling disappointed.

"Well, I wanted to make last night about your enjoyment. Umm, I know you're married and all so I wanted to protect myself but at the same time, I wanted to please you sexually in the best way I knew how without getting attatched." Tevin explains.

"Protect yourself?"  I say confused.

"Yeah. I feel like if I had sex with you like fucked you, I probably would never be able to leave you alone. I'd probably crave it for the rest of my life but if I never know how it feels, I can't crave something I never had so yea." Tevin explains.

"I mean, that would've made my stay more enjoyable if you at least tried but ok whatever, take me back to my hotel." I say annoyed.

"I can't. I have to go to a shoot in about an hour and I haven't even showered  yet but if hit 1 on this phone, a driver will show up at the gate downstairs to take you home." Tevin says before heading upstairs.

" Tevin says before heading upstairs

I strangely feel used. Like, yeah he didn't fuck me but if he wasn't going to then he shouldn't have even ate me out either. I head back into the room and see on the corner of the bed there is a white box. I open it to a new dress and a check for 10,000 dollars. I race upstairs and go into the bathroom where Tevin is showers. I swing the shower door open.