Independent Girl

Jade's POV:

I got me a cute little apartment in the hood. I mean it ain't hoodish or nothing but it ain't the best of the best like when me and MELHOES was staying together. I still can't believe she cheated on me with Alize! I mean, the first time she did, I thought she was just desperate cause I wasn't giving her any but seriously, I was trynna fuck before I got on the plane and she was all like "Jade, my client is waiting and blah blah blah." Ugh, can't believe she just flat out lied to me like that. I mean, at least Katrina was cute with her little hoes ass but Alize ain't shit in my eyes. She look better as a stud and needsto go back to that. Anyways, Majesty refuses to drop the twins off over here because he feels where I live now is kinda unsafe and I mean, I can't really argue with him. Until I start making my own money again, this is the best I can do. It's $1,000 a month, 2 bed, 1 bath but hey, that's the best I could do on short notice. However, it's a pain that I can't even park my car outfront cause it might get stolen. I had to park it down the street at my old diner. Anyways, I'm going back to Honey's tonight and I'm gon low key start dancin again. I refuse to let a nigga or bitch take care of me again. I need my own everything. Right now I'm on my way to one of Majesty's practice's cause I never seen him play before so I'm a little excited.

 Right now I'm on my way to one of Majesty's practice's cause I never seen him play before so I'm a little excited

"Stranger." Majesty approaches me with a big hug.

"It's been a week, nigga." I shake my head and hug him back.

"It feels like forever. Stop being a brat and come stay with us." Majesty says, looking fine as hell in his football gear.

"No, I'm going back to being an independent woman again. Y'all Williams make me sick." I roll my eyes.

"What I do?" Majesty says with a confused expression.

"You got good dick." I argue.

"How is that my fault?" Majesty asks, laughing.

"If it weren't so good then I wouldn't cheat on Melrose and I could totally blame her for why we separated right now." I confess.

"Jade, let's be real. You've been cheated on my sis with like everybody, not just me. She just cheated with Alize but can you really blame her?" Majesty defends Melrose.

"Hold up, nigga. It's mainly been you that I've been fuckin and yes, I could blame her! I mean Alize? Her stud best friend? That's just straight up gross." I argue.

"You gotta understand, Alize is a woman at the end of the day. Stud or fem, it don't matter. Plus, Melrose didn't meet Alize as a stud. I think that whole stud image was a fraud to be close to Mel again. Alize been missing Melrose for a long ass time. I think you should let them be together." Majesty states.

"I don't give a fuck cause I don't wanna be with her anyway." I feel tears fill my eyes. Feeling like Alize won Mel away from me.

"Baby, don't cry." Majesty holds me close to his chest.