Bad Bitches In Paris

Alize's POV:

Yesterday, Mel was all down and out about Jade's ol stupid ass so I gave her some weed laced with cocaine. I mean, I did it cause I knew she'd act careless and rude if it got up in her system and I also had a feeling that somehow we might've seen Jade since is was Melrose birthday. I'm going to try get Melrose to propose to me, some time this week. I need her to finalize her divorce with Jade cause honestly, I won't have her baby if she doesn't marry me. I need something solid. 

"Yo, my head is pounding

"Yo, my head is pounding." Melrose says as she wake up. "What did we get into last night?" Melrose asks as she examines empty liquor bottles in the bed.

"We got turnt! I say, claiming on top of her.

Melrose checks her phone looking for any new messages which piss me the fuck off cause I know she's checking if Jade had hit her up.

"Yo, Ze, I think we need to slow down." Melrose says rubbing her head.

"Fuck you mean?" I grip her face and make her stare in my eyes.

"I just feel like my life is outta control and I've made some big ass mistakes lately." Melrose says looking down.

"You gotta be kidding me." I roll my eyes.

"I love you but I realize I really don't see a future with you like the one I had with Jade." Melrose admits.

"I don't expect you to! I'm not Jade!" I bark, feeling my anger rise.

"I know that." Melrose nods. "I said a lot of shit that I didn't mean to her and I just feel like the energy around me caused me to say that.

"And what was the energy to caused you to fuck my brains out last night and the day before that and the day before that? Huh?" I cry.

"Lust. I love you, I do Alize but I need to be alone right now." Melrose says.

I grab my bags and storm out her door, feeling used

I grab my bags and storm out her door, feeling used. If she was a nigga, I would've trapped her ass by now. Ugh,  I hate Jade's ass. I gotta make that bitch disappear for good.