Selfish

By the time, I take a shower and pack for Milan, it's time to go and I guess I gotta sleep on the plane. Bigg helps me by carrying Desiree down to the car cause she's to lazy to walk and were off to the airport.  When we finally touch down to Milan, we get into a beautiful hotel that overlooks the beach. Around noon, Desiree has woken me up with loud trap music and a strong smelling blunt.

"Desi, turn down. I'm trynna sleep." I groan.

"No, hoe! I'm trynna have fun and I need to have sex. You know that this is the longest I went without having sex!" Desiree complains.

"I got a photo shoot in hour so I need to get my beauty sleep." I change the subject and bury my head under the blankets.

"Am I trippin or did Trey call yo phone last night, lookin for me?!" Desiree snatches the blankets off me

"Yeah, you were kinda drunk tho so I just told him that your phone was dead." I snatch the covers back.

"But tell me, why the fuck he got yo number in the first place? A week ago, I erase all females numbers out his phone! Jade is you fuckin around with my nigga?!" Desiree barks.

"Desiree, fuck you! Yo nigga called me last night lookin for you. Ask HIM how he got my number. He called me, the number showed up as unknown. And I guess you should know, yo nigga got a thing for me. Trey's been trynna fuck me since the day we met, tried to fuck me at Club Blaze when you were downstairs in the bathroom but I didn't say shit cause you always trippin on me already!" I bark and stomp into the bathroom to get ready.

Desiree swings the bathroom door open. "Well then you a fake bitch for not tellin me Jade! If Melrose was fuckin around on you and didn't know, I would tell yo ass!" Desiree barks.

"Nigga didn't fuck me! I said he tried. Me and Trey never fucked but he wants to." I defend.

"Bitch, I halfway don't believe yo attention thirsty ass. You were trynna fuck Trey from jump and for free. At least he paid me for mine." Desiree steps close to me as if she wants to fight me.

"Whatever Desi, believe what you want. I was just trynna be a good friend and protect yo feelings. You tell me to forget about Melrose, not because Melrose is not good for me but because you jealous that I'm in love with her and not you. I'm tellin you Trey don't love you. I'm genuinely tellin you cause I truly don't wanna see you hurt. Regardless, hiding it or tellin you, you was gon be angry with me." I stand there and stare into Desiree's tearful eyes.

"You ain't lyin to me?" Desiree's tears fall from her eyes slowly.

I shake my head.

"What is it about you Jade?! I'm just as beautiful, curvy, and got hella money. I'm a business bitch. I'm smart. I'm a queen. Why can't I find someone to love me as easy as all these niggas love you? We the same bitch and different bodies. Why?!" Desiree asks.