Mel-Hoes

Melrose POV:

I don't know if Tianna is lowkey trynna make me feel some type of way for getting Jade to be my surrogate but I don't give a fuck. I got my reasons why and I don't need to explain shit to nobody. I'm ready to have a family of my own. I'm tired of seeing Majesty and Jade share somethin special. Majesty's a family man, I kinda envy that shit lowkey but just wait on it. I'm gonna be a bomb ass parent to my son or daughter, regardless if and me and Jade stay together forever or not. I carry my bags out to my car and stop dead in my tracks, there's graffiti all over my car. I read "Cheater" spray painted on all sides of my Mercedes Benz. Before I can even flip out, Katrina steps out from behind my car with tears streaming down her cheeks, holding a can of spray paint.

I drop my bags and pull Katrina by her hand behind my car and slam her against it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I whisper, I almost yelling.

"You, you lied ta me, Mel." Katrina sniffles.

"I don't know what the fuck you talkin bout. You knew what this shit was! Do you know how close I am from beating your ass right now!?" I bark.

"I don't care. I'm gonna tell her! You don't even love her cause if you did you wouldn't be sleeping with me!" Katrina yells while tears and snot stream down her baby face.

 I'm gonna tell her! You don't even love her cause if you did you wouldn't be sleeping with me!" Katrina yells while tears and snot stream down her baby face

Jade steps out the door and her eyes shift as she reads the words "cheater" on my car.

"What the fuck is goin on, Mel?!" Jade approaches me and then spots Katrina.

"Oh hell No! What the fuck this lil bitch doin here?! Does she need me to beat her ass again?!" Jade yells.

"Jade, I'm not the one you should be mad at!" Katrina cries loudly.

"Look lil bitch, what we did in past was an mistake so move the fuck on. I love my wife. Now, get the fuck off my property before I have you arrested and press charges on yo psycho ass. Don't forget, I am a lawyer and I will have ya ass locked up under the jail." I threaten.

"Jade,Melrose has been messin around with me behind yo back. She lyin to you and makin you look stupid!" Katrina belts.

"Baby, you gotta know that bitches be crazy. All these hoes lyin, steady trynna break us up cause they want us to be over. They just mad cause we still together after all we been through and we bout to have a baby. This lyin thot just jealous, that's all." I defend.

Jades eyes shift from me to Katrina.

"What proof do you got?" Jade calmly asks Katrina.

"Did you not just fuckin hear me, Jade? This bitches stay accusing me of shit I didn't do. You know this bitch always been lowkey peepin at me." I argue.

"Well, since it was suppose to be a secret, she wouldn't let me take any pictures of us but she pays all my bills and buys me clothes. Every Thursday she comes over and I cook for her, give her a massage, we make love, and then pillow talk. I was the side chick but now I'm mad cause I love her and I feel like she just wants a kid out of you or somethin. Like that fake perfect family image." Katrina says.