Family Affairs

Melrose POV:

I don't know if Jade's goin out there and being a hoe or not but I promise that if she does, after she has my baby, I'm leavin her ass. I swear, she don't even know how hard it is for me to be faithful right now and she running her ass around town doing what? Ugh, I need a blunt before I do some shit I may regret. I head down to our basement and l lay on the couch.

"Mel, don't even stress it. What she do is her karma, right?" Tianna rolls my blunt for me.

"Whatchu mean by that?" I ask, still fuming about Jade.

"If she cheats, she'll lose you and that'll be her loss and someone else's gain." Tianna says staring into my eyes as she slowly licks the blunt.

"It ain't that easy tho. Me and Jade both know we got hoes and people who want us and even though we fuck up and mess around, it's not like we want a future with the ones we just fuck. Sometimes we just do that dumb shit to fill a void with somethin we ain't getting from each other." I explain.

"Mind if I practice?" Tianna eyes the stripper pole, me and Jade installed into our basement when we first moved in.

"What for? Ya ass ain't gon be a stripper, eva." I tell her.

Tianna laughs. "I don't know about that, Mel but mainly for fun."

"Well, don't expect me to clap, pay you, or tell you that you doing a good job cause I ain't encouraging thot behavior from my baby sister." I shake my head.

"Don't think of me like that. They ain't nothin baby about me." Tianna goes through my phone till she finds the perfect trap song to dance to.

Tianna takes  about 5 big gulps of Henney and strips down into her bra and panties.

I ain't gon lie, Tianna can dance. Especially, for a petite girl like her. However, I ain't even gon say shit or act mildly interested cause it might encourage her to actually do this shit and I don't want her to. I think she better than that. After the song finishes, Tianna looks excited.

"So how was I? Did I do good?" Tianna anxiously asks.

"Ugh, you were kinda off beat and it was like you were trying too hard. Wasn't believable." I lie.

Tianna blankly stares at me then starts laughing. She grabs my phone and plays another song, this time a slow and sexy one which she dances to slowly in front of me. Tianna begins to mount me and give me a lap dance and I'm feeling all kinds of guilty right now. Before the song ends Tianna kisses me nice and slow.

"Shit! What the fuck you doin, Tianna?!" I push her off me, stand up, and wipe my mouth snapping out of lust.

"Sorry, I was just caught up in the moment." Tianna looks down.

"Do you understand I'm your fucking family?! You can't do that nasty shit ever again!" I yell.

Tianna covers her face and begins to cry, making me feel guilty. I cover my face and take a deep breath.