Betrayal & Lust

Melrose POV:

Damn, I messed up big time. I hope I didn't lose Jade for good this time and I can only imagine what my stupid ass brother is doin with her. I hate his ass. I mean Alize is fun and makes me feel good but Jade completes me. I wish my pops was here, I still miss is mean ass cause even though he sometimes didn't give a fuck about me, he always gave pretty good advice in situations where you're torn between two but the thing is, I'm not torn between the two. I love and want to spend my life with Jade.

"Baby, we still gonna have a good time. I'm gon make your birthday fun, okie?" Alize says as she wraps her arms around my head.

"I don't know. I don't really feel like celebrating today." I say in a gloomy tone.

"Don't let that bitch ruin yo day!" Alize barks, realizing I'm sad about Jade.

"You wouldn't understand Alize." I shake my head.

"You got a precious Jamaican & Persian queen standing in front of you and you ain't even acknowledging that shit!" Alize rolls her eyes.

"Stop trippin." I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto the bed with me.

"Sometimes you be gettin on my last damn nerves!" Alize wrinkles her face at me.

"I know but you gotta understand, I'm going through a lot right now." I confess.

"Then let me make it better and take yo mind off that bish, she ain't worth it. I am." Alize states.

Jade's POV:

"What's this?!" Capo flashes his phone with a pic of my mugshot on it, as I walk into the gym.

"Shit, got out of hand last night but can we not talk about it and just get to this damn workout?!" I bark pissed off.

"First, we gotta get somethin straight. If you trynna be the baddest bitch in the industry, we need you to make better headlines not "drugged out dyke goes on destructive rampage!" Capo yells at me.

"Look, my wife cheated on me. I didn't know what to do. I was angry!" I defend.

"If you were angry, you should've called up one of the artist we worked with, headed to their place and rode some dick. That way you would've released anger and made the headlines in a good way." Capo tells me, sounding much like Desiree.

"Not everything is about fame and money! I'm a real person with actual feelings. I'm not a walking pussy!" I bark, with tears filling my eyes.

"Aite, whatever. Suck it up and give me 3 miles on the treadmill." Capo instructs.

" Capo instructs