With You

Basically me and Capo get into it in the morning and I end up firing him cause nigga is too damn controlling. He expects my ass to always be perfect and have like no drama in my life and I can't help that I do. Plus, I'm on my period and I didn't feel like running laps today. I feel bloated and sick. I come home feeling like crap.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Melrose says as she puts together a salad on her breakfast plate

"I need a new manager. Me and Capo got into it again and I had to fire his ass." I roll my eyes and sit on her lap. 

"You want some of this salad?" Melrose offers.

"Are you saying I'm fat Mel!?" I get off her lap and glare at her.

"I mean you did get a little heavier but that's ok." Melrose smiles, trying not to laugh at her confession.

"I'm on my period! For the first time in months, I'm finally getting a real period again. That birth control yo ass had me on, fucked up my hormones so blame yo self!" I snap.

"Chill, baby. Nothin wrong with the weight gain and don't worry about Capo. I will be your manager." Melrose tells me.

"What you know about managing a video vixen?" I raise my eyebrow at her suggestion.

"Well, I got family members and homies in the industry with connections. How hard could it be? Plus, this way we can have more togetherness." Melrose kisses me and grabs hold of me.

"Ok, we can try it." I agree.

"Now let's start the day off right by making sweet love."Melrose picks me up.

"Did you miss the part about me being on my period?" I cringe.

"I don't give a fuck. Anything that comes out of you beautiful." Melrose laughs.

"You are nasty as fuck." I refrain from laughing.

"I'm serious. The only thing a period stops is a sentence." Melrose laughs again.

"Brah, you are so damn nasty." I push her away from me and hide away in the room.

Around noon, Melrose and I are spending time together at the beach. She looks so damn sexy right now. She must've been working out hardcore when I was gone cause her abs are looking more defined.

 She must've been working out hardcore when I was gone cause her abs are looking more defined