Glow Up

Alize's POV:

I really hate that bitch Jade. Lately ,I've been seeing that hoe on t.v more than ever. How the fuck she more famous than me when that bitch ain't even talented? I've been grinding all my life to make my singing career take off and yet this hoe ass bitch has everything handed to her. She has the girl of my dreams, lives in a big ass mansion, has 3 nice cars, is stupid paid, and now she's famous, for what? Tonight that hoe is going to be at Club Blaze hosting it, little does she know that I'm gon be there too and I'm gon fuck up her night by any means. Plus, I've been in the gym lately so I'm gon show off my sexy ass figure to Melrose in this skin tight dress that I bought last night.

 Plus, I've been in the gym lately so I'm gon show off my sexy ass figure to Melrose in this skin tight dress that I bought last night

Jade's POV: 

Before I head home from the gym, I make a stop at the health food store and rack up on nothing but healthy groceries. I'm serious about making it to the top and Capo is right, my body is my money maker so I gotta keep it looking right. I carry the groceries through the door and see Melrose coloring with Malaya and Jaden which kinda breaks my heart cause I know she wants a baby so bad but right now I just can't do that for her.

"Wow, when did you become me?" Melrose walks towards me, observing the healthy food.

"Capo was telling me how my body is my money maker and how I have to keep it looking good to continue being successful and for some reason, putting in 2 hours in the gym makes me not want mess up that hard work with some junk." I explain.

"Damn, I just finally got use to the idea of having a fat wife in like a year from now when all your bad eating habits were gon catch up to your ass

"Damn, I just finally got use to the idea of having a fat wife in like a year from now when all your bad eating habits were gon catch up to your ass." Melrose chuckles.

"Nope. I gotta be a bad bitch for life. By the way, I got a gig at Club Blaze tonight, you comin?" I sweetly ask.

"I don't know, felt like stayin in and making love but on second thought I'll sleep." Melrose says.

"Baby, I don't wanna go alone." I pout.

"You don't wanna go alone or you don't trust yourself to go alone? There's a difference." Melrose raises her eyebrow.

"Whatever Mel, don't try to make me feel bad about myself." I snap.

"Shit, I'm just askin. Chill with yo bratty ass. I'll come." Melrose rolls her eyes.