Family & Fantasty

Melrose POV:

Majesty and I head back up stairs into the living room where Taylor and Tianna are waiting for us. They definately are fraternal twins but I could see the similarities in both of them in me. Tianna reminds me of me if I were girly and wore make up and stuff. Taylor dresses more boyish like me, she might be a stud too.

"Yo, this is crazy

"Yo, this is crazy." Majesty looks to me for a comment.

"Yeah, it is." I mumble, not sure if I want to accept them.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, finally. We thought it was just us but we actually have a brother and another sister now. This is great!" Tianna says.

"And y'all rich!" Taylor says looking around.

"Well, we still don't know if we're related to y'all. You sure your mom fucked my Dad? I mean he was with my mom at the time and I really don't know if" I begin to say.

"Mel, stop." Majesty says, glaring at me. "I'm Majesty, This is my twin Melrose, and my fiance, La La." Majesty introduces us.

Taylor looks cocky as she plays on her phone, slightly acknowledging us when she feels like it.

"Our mom has always been promiscuous and she said she knew who our father was but he was married with a family already and it was best that we stayed out of the picture since y'all were born first. We're turning 24 in November." Tianna explains.

"Y'all got any kids?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah, I got twins. A boy and a girl and one on the way." Majesty brags.

Taylor and Tianna look to me.

"Me and my wife will be having one very soon." I smile, feeling Majesty's glare burning a whole through me.

"Aww, you're gay! So, is Taylor!" Tianna giggles.

Me and Taylor both roll our eyes at Tianna's comparison.

"I have a daughter and she kinda looks like you Melrose. Her name is Kyla, she is 3." Tianna tells me.

"Majesty, where are your kids?" Taylor asks looking around.

"They're at their mom's house right now." Majesty says.

" Majesty says