Whatchu Wanna Do?

JADE'S POV:

I pace back in forth for an hour until I hear my door unlock. Melrose finally walks through the door with a different outfit on than what she was wearing last night.

"Where ya ass been?" I ask in my calmest voice.

"I stayed the night at Alize's after having too much to drink last night."  Melrose tells me while heading into our bedroom.

"And you got a different outfit on since I last seen you, so when did you have time to come back here and change? Cause I was up till one and you didn't show." I argue.

"Chill. Do you understand how many times Alize's borrowed my clothes? I have a wardrobe there, Jade." Melrose undresses and heads into the bathroom.

I ruffle through her jeans pocket and retrieve her phone. Her phone is locked but I know her password, it's MADE4LIFE, yeah cute, I know but if this bitch cheated on me, it won't be. I go to her messages and see one from a Katrina, saying: text me when you get home safely ;). What in the motherfuckin fuck? I hear the water turn off and I put Melrose's phone back in her pocket and race outside. I call Desiree.

"Desiree speaking, if you trynna sell your pussy with me press 1. If you a basic bitch, please hold." Desiree cracks up.

"Desi, you know a bitch name Katrina?!" I ask.

"Umm, don't think so, I might. Is that her dancer name or real name?" Desiree asks.

"I don't know but I suspect Melrose cheated on me with her last night so find out everything you can about her and report back to me." I demand.

"Oh, I saw your lil dyke ass wife at Club Blaze last night, she was with Alize's fine ass?" Desiree tells me.

"I know that much, someone already sent me a pic of her there with La La but was there a Katrina there?" I question.

"I don't think so, I mean I can call June cause he has all the names of to who was there last night but I can't." Desiree tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Cause I kinda sorta robbed him." Desiree giggles.

"Desi,omg! That's awful! Why?" I ask confused.

"Cause, I think that nigga thought I was just gon give him free pussy cause he looks like some exotic King but he got me fucked up! I got a mortgage and a car note due. Fuck he think this is?" Desiree giggles some more.

"Aite, well thanks. Now, I'm gon call him to see what I can find out." I tell her.

I call June.

"Sup?" June answers.

"Hey June, this is Jade." I tell him.

"Ay, you been distant from a nigga. What's good?" June asks me.

"You know a Katrina?" I ask.

"Yeah, my cousin just signed her but she stuck up as fuck." June tells me.

"Aww, why you say that?" I noseley ask.

"Cause last night she ain't give me no pussy. I don't even think she really a lesbian. I just think she say that to turn us niggas on. Just like you!"June tells me.

I laugh. "Nah, ain't nothin like me. Umm, you know where she live? I found her credit card in Melrose car and I wanted to return it to her." I lie.

"Umm, she was suppose to be staying with me and Young Cocaine but last night Melrose took her somewhere cause she was fakin sick from the drink I spiked."  June laughs.