Fame & Broken Hearts (Pt.2)

Majesty's POV: 

I pull up to Melrose and Jade's home only to see that Melrose's car is gone. I gotta feeling she's at Alize's so that's where I'm headed next. I have not had sex for about a month and a half and I refuse to if it's not with Jade. All these other girls are nothin like Jade. I know Jade is kinda bitchy and some times dumb as fuck but she gave birth to my children and we made love so many damn times, raw. The only other girl that I am comfortable fucking raw is La La but not so much anymore cause her motives seem sketchy plus, she out here doin some hoe shit now, thinking that I will want her. Anyways, I pull up to Alize's house, confirming my suspensions. Melrose's car is in the drive way and the upstairs bedroom light is on. I take a picture then I work my way into the backdoor of Alize's house then upstairs trying not to make any noise. I am ducking in the staircase as I film Alize laying on top of Melrose, as they pillow talk. I send the footage to Jade then head home to prepare for what's goin down in the sheets tonight.

 I send the footage to Jade then head home to prepare for what's goin down in the sheets tonight

Jade's POV:

As, I'm finishing up my gig, my phone won't stop buzzing. When Bigg finally escorts me to my car, I have a chance to observe several texts from Majesty which include footage of Melrose's car in Alize's driveway and Melrose and Alize in bed naked. Then the last text from Majesty is a list of what to bring and what to wear tonight to his place. My heart is fucking broken. I don't feel like fucking. I feel like slitting Melrose's throat. All that bullshit she fed me earlier about how it's all just talk to break us up was a lie and she has me out here looking stupid. I was gonna surprise her and go through with having her baby a couple months earlier than planned but fuck that.

 I was gonna surprise her and go through with having her baby a couple months earlier than planned but fuck that

I head over to Alize's ready to fuck shit up. I retrieve my bat from the trunk and proceed smashing in both Melrose's and Alize's car windows. Glass shatters everywhere as I beat in each car like it was the cheater it's self. The alarm comes on then shut off with the more I bash each vehicle. Minutes later, Alize is in a robe, tackling me to the ground. I pull on her hair as I jab my fist in her face. Alize beats down on me with heavy fist and I can feel warm blood streaming from my face which pisses me off more. I flip her off me and drag her across her driveway by her hair. Suddenly, I feel Melrose arms pulling me off of Alize, yelling some bullshit but I'm not listening. I turn around and scratch her face up and beat on her chest while cursing her out. By now, neighbors are all outside their homes watching us fight and some are on the phone with the police.