Playa Playa

Jade's POV:

The thing is, I don't know why Desiree would plain out lie to me tho. I warned her that this was her last chance for us to be friends again but hey, I can't be surprised, Desi is messier than some hot wings. However, I lowkey feel bad about what Melrose did to her, what ever Melrose did to her. Melrose had tons of blood on her clothing last night. I hope Desiree is ok cause even if she did lie to me, I ain't gon flex, the sex we had was bomb last night and had me feelin some type of way about her. I can't ever let her know that though cause then she'd tempt me more often. The thing about sex with Desiree, it is always great and passionate but the emotional connection is not there. I don't know, I love Desi but not in the way I love Melrose and Majesty. Anyways, I'm headed to meet with my ex-manager, Capo this morning. A few months back we fell out but now he's wants to make amends. I know that I was his star client when I was working with him, I got the most bookings and photo shoots and he was having a great payday everyday. So, I'm gonna play this game; Let him see me lookin bomb as fuck so he can make me an offer that I can't refuse.

 So, I'm gonna play this game; Let him see me lookin bomb as fuck so he can make me an offer that I can't refuse

Melrose's POV:

I probably would feel bad about cheating on Jade if she wasn't so damn unfaithful herself. Who knows if she really going to just meet up with Capo right now or maybe she out there trynna ride some dick. We hella dysfunctional but ion got any plans on leaving her. Right now there are two special girls in my life, Katrina and Lashawnda. Yeah, it's true me and Lashawnda been fuckin on the low. Bitch knows how to ride a strap and to please me orally which Jade is getting better at but she still real amateur at it, whereas Lashawnda can make me cum in minutes. I'm just being honest. And Katrina's lil fast ass, just fine as fuck. I don't love her on none, she just somethin to do and won't leave me alone for nothin, it's cute tho. I pull up to Katrina's crib that I'm helpin her pay for till she finds work. Unlike Alize, she ain't fuckin Young Cocaine to stay paid.

"Baby, I missed you!" Katrina leaps on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me

"I missed you too. How you been?" I say walking into her apartment and placing her on the couch.

"Frustrated. I'm suppose to be finished with my album by now but Young Cocaine keeps showing favoritism to Alize and Taz. Promoting them more and working with them more. Shit is pissin me off. I swear he got the biggest grudge with me cause I'm a true lesbian. I ain't fuckin that nigga eva." Katrina shakes her head.