Truces

I wake up to arguing and realize that Melrose is no longer sleeping next to me. I rise out of bed and head into the living room where Alize and Melrose are arguing.

"What the hell is going on?" I question, while rubbing my still sleepy eyes.

"My best friend is a trader and thot!" Alize glares at Melrose.

"No, you just being way too damn sensitive. You said you was over Lashawnda. If you weren't then you shouldn't have said you were." Melrose shrugs.

"Doesn't matter if I was or wasn't. Don't fuck my exes cause I guaranteed if I pulled up to Sasha's she would suck the cum right out my pussy!" Alize argues.

"Both of y'all need to chill. It was mutual. We all wanted to fuck each other and we did that so take yo high key mad ass home, Alize!" I point to the door.

"Please, Jade, don't get on my bad side. I'm really trying desperately to like you again." Alize nods her head.

"I don't give a fuck if you like me! Does you liking me pay bills or make me cum? No, hoe so duces." I shoo her.

"Jade, you ain't gotta be disrespectful

"Jade, you ain't gotta be disrespectful." Melrose shakes her head at me.

"Fuck you! Yes, I can. This bitch was yo lil mistress at a time so don't tell me shit!" I argue.

"Alize, I shouldn't have fucked yo ex. We won't do it again." Melrose promises.

"Pshh, maybe you won't!" I laugh.

"No, Jade. I ain't gon give you permission too." Melrose glares at me,

"Permission? Nigga, I don't need your permission." I argue.

"Technically, you do! We're married remember?!" Melrose snaps, shutting my ass down.

"Whatevah, you dykes be way too sensitive." I take my ass in the kitchen to make me some food.

Melrose heads into the room, leaving Alize alone with me.

"So, hows the little ones?" Alize asks.

"Why you askin bout my kids? We don't like you." I wrinkle my face at her.

"Look, we had problems in the past but I'm trynna get over it. You are my best friend's wife and I'm going to do my best to get along with you." Alize tells me.

"Actually, I'm Melrose's wife and best friend so you can stop all that." I continue cooking breakfast without paying her any mind.

"Jade, I use to find you so beautiful until you developed some nasty ass attitude towards me. That shit really hampers your beauty." Alize tells me while observing me.

"Bitch, if you don't. Brah, you been hatin on my ass as soon as you realized that Melrose was serious about my me. You thought I was just gon be a little action in Mel's life then you'd slip back in but eh bitch, you were mad wrong and still is! Do somethin hoe!" I bark inches from her face.