ill intentions

Jade's POV:

When we get home, I shower and get into bed, throwing pillows from Melrose side, onto the floor. I turned over and pout.

"You really must not love me, huh? Thought you chose me." Melrose mumbles.

"You ain't bout to make this my fault." I roll my eyes.

"I mean, were you even at the spa or were you with this nigga all day?" Melrose questions.

I blow my breath. "Truthfully, Majesty wanted a family day so I made that happen. We spent time with our kids and had lunch. He has a girlfriend, I have you, nothing happened."

"Promise?" Melrose asks with sorrowful eyes.

I roll my eyes and nod. "I  promise but you really need to get it together, Mel."

"Baby, I love you and I don't know why you accuse me of never being there for you

"Baby, I love you and I don't know why you accuse me of never being there for you. We're around each other like 80% of the time, if not more. I quit my job for you, I stay home with you, I barely have a social life, and I buy you want ever you want." Melrose climbs into bed with me and lays on my belly.

"Where were you today?" I ask.

"Went to speak to Young Cocaine. You know Desiree and Taz set me up with them drugs right?" Melrose tells me.

"How you know that?" I ask.

"Desiree's ex , Trey, was the only drug dealer who sold drugs with the blue labels. Young Cocaine informed me that Taz is now selling drugs with the blue labels. A couple months back, I beat the shit outta Taz and Desiree and I think that framing me was their revenge. On top of everything else, remember that day Desi showed up to scoop Tianna? She was like super surprised and upset that I wasn't in jail." Melrose explains.

"Oh shit, you right. I thought she was just mad at you for some fuck shit but she probably did do it which really hurts me cause then if her plan did follow through, I could've been out here raising these babies alone." I feel angry.

"Babies? So, it's confirmed we having twins?" Melrose's eyes light up.

I nod.

Melrose buries her face in my chest and cries tears of joy."Boys or girls?" Melrose asks with tear filled eyes.

"One boy and one girl," I tell her.

"Oh my God! I am so happy right now. I really about to be the best parent, no lie." Melrose squeezes me.

"Well, yeah. Please come to terms with this being real. We ain't playin house. I'm finna give birth to two little humans in like 7 months and we gonna need you." I tell her.

Tianna's POV:

Me and Desi all packed and about leave to the airport to board our flight to Miami so I can get some brand new titties and fat ass. I'm lowkey super scared but I got my bitch Desi by my side and she promised that she won't let nothin happen to me and like what I gotta lose? I got the world to gain, right? We head out of Desi's condo and we're confronted by an angry lookin Taylor.