Hot Mess

Jade's POV:

I race into the hospital and bump into Taylor who is covered in blood and Tianna who is curled up in a ball, crying. 

"What happened?" I scream.

"Desiree got mad that we were rescuing my sister from her so I started beating the fuck outta her and she pulls out her gun to shoot me but Majesty tried to take it from her and she ended up firing 3 shots into him. Shit, Jade, I don't know if he gone be aite. The Doc ain't say shit yet." Taylor paces back force, gripping a handful of her hair.

I glare at Tianna's weak ass, balled up in the corner, looking like a scared rat with ruined make up.

I stomp to the front of counter and demand to see Majesty but the receptionist tells me that he's in the ICU (intensive care unit) undergoing major surgery. My heart fills with sadness. Soon after, Melrose comes rushing through the door.

"Is he aite?" Melrose asks with fearful eyes.

"I don't know. He's undergoing surgery right now." I begin to cry.

"Well, where are my niece and nephew? If anything should happen to him, they should come stay with us." Melrose suggests.

"The fuck not!" Taylor shakes her head. "They know me better than they know you both. After Majesty, I'm their primary care taker. Let's not put them in that kinda environment." Taylor looks at me and Melrose with disgust.

"The fuck you mean by that?!" I get defensive

"Look, let's not plan for Majesty to not make it. He's a solider. He'll pull through." Tianna says, wiping away her tears.

"Shut the fuck up! You ain't got the right to speak!" I snap.

"Don't fuckin disrespect my sister like that!" Taylor pulls Tianna close to her.

"Where are my niece and nephew?" Melrose demands.

"They with Sunieka." Taylor rolls her eyes.

"Who?" Me and Melrose both say.

"Sunieka, Majesty's girl." Taylor says.

My stomach twists and turns. I'm still lowkey pissed that he's with her. I just want to hold Majesty right now and tell him how much I love him and how me and the twins need him.

"Come on, Jade, let's go scoop up the kids." Melrose suggests.

"No, I need to see Majesty!" I get defensive.

"Yo, they'll call us and tell us if he makes it." Melrose says.

"No." I shake my head.

"You should be comforting your children right now, not trynna see him." Taylor butts in.

"Shut up! I hate yo stupid ass!" I walk away from Taylor and Melrose.