Have My Baby

Jade's POV:

My heart broken and my mind's fucked up. I don't know what's going on. I know I've been a hoe but I really have been trynna do better. I don't know if these bitches lyin to me or whet! Melrose act like she love me and I believe her but is she cheating on me? I know it's possible to love someone and still cheat cause I've done it before but I'm mad as fuck. Melrose out wit Tianna and I'm stuck at home in my feelings. I feel like if I go out to get my mind off of it, Ima do some hoe shit but I really hate being alone right now. So, I decided that I'm going over to Desi's. I don't know if I'm going there to fight with her or cry on her. I just don't fucking know no more. I pull up to Desi's and bang on her door.

Taz opens the door and looks me up and down. "Yo, what's wrong baby doll?" Taz asks, noticing the expression on my face.

Desiree opens the door wider with her titties out. "Jade!" Desiree squeals and hugs me.

"We need to talk Desi." I lead her into her bedroom and close the door behind us.

"You trynna fuck?!" Desi smiles then kisses me.

"No. I need you to be dead ass with me! Did Melrose and Lashawnda really mess with each other behind my back?! I don't care if you lied to me. I just need to know the truth." I cry.

"Jade, I can tell that dumb ass dyke broke your heart and you know what? Fuck her! I told you the truth and if you don't believe me, fine but I'm not lyin to you, Jade! Lashawnda told me that shit after I told her about me and Majesty. At the time me and her were both doing you dirty but I'm being honest now." Desiree tells me.

"I swear my heart and head so fuckin messed up Desi. Part of me thinks I deserve this shit and part of me just wants to fix it but I don't know how. I feel like I did this to myself. Majesty was right about her and I feel like I'ma flip on her but she just doin her like I did me." I cry harder.

Desiree hugs me. "I don't know what to tell you, Jade but you welcome to stay the night and let me eat your pussy if need be. All I want to do is make  you to feel better." Desiree tells me.

I try not to laugh

I try not to laugh. "Desi, you such a perve. I'm cryin my eyes out and you talkin bout eatin my coochie. What's wrong with you?" I begin to laugh.

"Cause you a bad bitch and you don't deserve what she puttin you through. You know if you weren't so stubborn and would just be mine, you wouldn't eva have to deal with that fuck shit! Eva!" Desiree shakes her head.

"I know Desiree but you just as controlling as Majesty." I shake my head.

"You right about that. I wouldn't let ya ass go nowhere!" Desiree chuckles.

I hug Desiree for a long time. I know she hasn't always been a good friend but I really ain't in the position to seclude myself right now and I know if I went over to Majesty's, I'd just end up fuckin him till I couldn't walk for a day or two. After an hour of drinks and girl talk with Desi and Taz, I head home. I see that Melrose is back and has cleaned the graffiti off her car. I walk through the door and head in my room where Tianna is in bed with Melrose, laying on her chest, sleeping. Melrose begins to laugh when she sees the look on my face.