Scrambled Hearts & Selfish Dreams

Jade's POV: 

It's been two months in and I'm slowly starting to show. I've been eating like crazy and getting on Melrose nerves a lot but oh well, she wanted this baby and my crazy hormones come with it. Later today we're going to the doctor's office for an ultra sound. We'll finally know what the sex of our baby or babies. I'm really hoping that I'm only having one cause I really ain't got the time or energy for 4 babies. I know I've been neglecting Jaden and Malaya so I secretly promised Majesty that we'd go out and have a family day. However, Melrose thinks I'm just going to have a relaxing day at the spa. 

I pull up to Majesty's, lowkey super excited that we're going to be spending the afternoon together cause I've missed him so much

I pull up to Majesty's, lowkey super excited that we're going to be spending the afternoon together cause I've missed him so much. His energy, his hugs, the way he makes me feel, and most of all, the way he looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world.  Waaaittt! Hold the fuck up! Who the fuck is this bitch leaving his house? A half dressed thot struts passed me and unlocks Majesty's blue Maserati and pulls off. I barge into Majesty's house feeling all kind of jealous, I run right into little Jaden, knockin him flat on his butt causing him to cry out.

"I'm sorry baby!" I pick Jaden up and kiss his little face a million times.

Majesty comes down stairs, shirtless, rushing to our son's aide.

"What happened?!" Majesty asks in a panic, ripping Jaden from my arms and cuddling him.

"Excuse Me!!!" I bark and step back and examining Majesty, who has me so fucked up right now.

Majesty takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I just thought he was hurt. That's all." Majesty hands me back our son.

I take Jaden back and carry him into the living room with me. I sit on the couch and wipe my baby's tears away as he clings to me.

Jaden holds my face and yells "Stay!"

I laugh but my heart breaks a little. I nod.

Taylor comes downstairs with Malaya on her back and Malaya playing in her hair. Taylor gives me a dirty look but says nothing when Malaya hops off her back and races towards me.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Malaya squeezes my legs then climbs up on my lap and joins Jaden.