The Devil Wears Prada

Majesty's POV:

Right now, I'm pissed the fuck off at the world. How could my Dad be so damn stupid and irresponsible? I know this is how my dad felt when he found out that Jade was carrying my babies but this is way different. Desiree is the Devil, the scum of the earth, a known prostitute, and greedy as hell. I never met a worse human being than Desiree. I don't know why my old man wouldn't just have got a nice woman his age who wasn't money hungry. I feel like killing Desiree but I can't, I got too much to lose. I would never put myself in a position to lose Malaya and Jaden by going to prison or some dumb shit. I don't know what to do but I know Melrose needs to know this so I call her and deliver the news. I drop Malaya and Jaden off at my aunt's house then I decide to go over to Melrose's to comfort her. I mean, I'm mad at her for a lot of shit but right now I feel as though we need to come together as a family, especially since I view this as a crisis. I drive over to Melrose's mansion and knock on the door. Jade answers, looking pissed off.

"Yo, I came to speak to Mel. Is she in?" I say as I search the background looking for my sister.

"No, she left like 10 minutes ago. I don't know where tho." Jade says with a sharp tone.

"Look, I know I kinda was snappy with you earlier but you gotta understand, I'm going through a family crisis right now." I tell her.

"Fuck you, Majesty. How could you disrespect me like that? Don't shoot the messenger." Jade snaps.

"Look, it wasn't about you. Don't take it personal. I just found out some disturbing shit. I wasn't in the best mood. Forgive me." I come in for a hug. I hug Jade but she doesn't hug back. "Oh, so it's like that? A nigga makes love to you for 3 hours today and fucks up a little so now you don't got love for me nomore? Cold." I shake my head at her.

"No. I still do. I was just like why the fuck he treating me bad for? I didn't trap his dad." Jade tells me.

"I know. I'm still trynna figure out what I'm finna do. My pops said he didn't know Desiree was a prostitute and seemed like a nice young lady. Don't he know the Devil wears Prada? I shake my head.

 "You know she gon be you and Mel's stepmom and Malaya and Jaden's grandma" Jade cracks up.

"That ain't funny at all." I rub my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby." Jade wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yo, come back to my place. I don't wanna be alone right now. I might do somethin stupid." I hold Jade's hand.

Jade hesitates then grabs her purse. I open the car door for her and drive her back to my penthouse. She demands that I carry her inside. I always act like it's a chore but I actually love doin it. I love this girl more than she'll ever know. She just do a lot of dumb shit but I don't think she's a bad person for it. I just think she really don't know what she be doin sometimes. Jade rolls me a nice fat blunt as we sit on my sofa and drink Hennessy straight out the bottle. I'm trynna get fucked up tonight. This stress has really made me feel some type away about life that I don't wanna feel.

"Yo, slow down." Jade yanks the bottle from my mouth.

"I swear, I need to get my mind off this shit. It's driving me crazy." I bury my face into Jade chest.

"I get it but liver damage ain't gon make it better." Jade preaches.

"Says the fatty who eats a box of Oreo's a day." I playfully diss.

"And Nigga?" Jade jumps to her feet and turns around. "I got somethin to show for it." 

"Yeah, ya ass did get a lil fatter." I reach out and grab a hold her fat ass that feels soft like a pillow. "You gon let me hit it from the back tonight?"