A New Level, A New Devil

( Attention: For some reason Wattpad has put my last chapter on private so if you can, make sure you read that, it's called TRUCE, you may have to follow me if you're not already doing so to read it.)

Jade's POV:

Around 10 pm, Melrose finally strolls through the doors with her face lit up like she had the best time on earth.

"Yo, Derrick is incredible, baby. We have to use him for our donor. I don't know anyone more perfect." Melrose tells me with light filled eyes.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that he'd gave you the D." I frown upon Melrose's late arrival.

"Now why would you say that?" Melrose shakes her head at me.

"Cause you been gone the whole day and I had to be alone with Alize . I mean we cool now but I missed you and needed you. Plus, you didn't even invite me!" I argue, feeling sensitive.

 Plus, you didn't even invite me!" I argue, feeling sensitive

"Look, y'all needed that. I probably should've invited you but I just needed a lil bro time, you understand right?" Melrose pokes out her bottom lip.

"Nah cause how am I suppose to know this nigga is the perfect father to our baby if I don't even get to know him for myself?" I cross my arms.

"Well, he's comin through tomorrow so that will be your opportunity." Melrose tells me while holding my chin and staring into my eyes.

"I'm not ready to be fat, achy, and sick again, Mel." I whine as I bury my face into her chest. "Sex with a guy isn't that bad, at all. Couldn't you just take one for the team? " I beg.

"It's not the sex part that bothers me as much as the whole being pregnant thing. I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't see it. We've been over this, baby." Melrose pulls me closer, trying hard to reassure me.

I begin to kiss Melrose soft lips and tug on her belt cause I've been missing her all day and I want nothing more than for her to make passionate love to me but we're interrupted with a knock at the door. Melrose pulls away from my grasp and opens it to an excited Majesty. He's holding an envelope and papers.

"I knew it, Mel. I knew it. They are our sisters!" Majesty hands over some documents to Melrose who scans over them with dim eyes.

"Aite, well to me it really don't make no difference. I've lived without knowing them for 24 years so I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine." Melrose shrugs and tosses the envelope back at Majesty.

"Shit, what is your problem? We just found out that we have more family and you mad? Didn't you always want sisters?" Majesty raises his brows.

"Yeah, but not like this, ok!" Melrose snaps. "Dad cheated on mom and they the result. I won't praise them! I refuse."

"Nobody askin you to praise them and you blamin the wrong people. Be mad at Dad and they mom but they didn't do shit but be born." Majesty states, still haven't even looked at my fine ass.