Messy.

Jade's POV: 

As I get ready for bed, I am still shocked that Melrose had sex with Derrick. I'm actually feeling some type of way cause even though I cheated with Tevin, Derrick took Melrose's virginity and that's deep. I know she always claim that he's the perfect dude and she envied him but what if she has been lowkey  crushin on him? I gotta figure this shit out but how? Melrose is a real secretive person. She won't even tell me when she's on her period like bitch, I know you have one. I'm just gon have to try her.

 I'm just gon have to try her

"Bae, let's have sex." I climb on top of her.

"I'm really not in the mood." Melrose tells me as she blankly stare at the ceiling, ignoring my beautiful face.

"Bitch, I ain't askin." I begin to put my hand in her boxers and slip my fingers inside her. 

Melrose is really wet but who for? Bitch just said she ain't in the mood. Is she fantasizing about Derrick or some shit. "What the hell you soaked for?" I glare into her eyes.

"Jade, get off me." Melrose pushes me off her.

"Oh so you got some dick in yo life, now you acting different? That's what that good dick will do to ah bitch!" I bark.

"If you don't shut yo stupid ass up!" Melrose pins me down.

"Or?!' I challenge her, hoping that she will fuck the attitude out of me.

"Bae, why you trippin? I just wanna sleep and you being a bitch." Melrose pouts.

"Fine, just lay there and let me use the strap on you." I suggest.

Melrose glares at me. "You ain't funny, Jade and I'm so close to beatin ya ass."

"Then do it bitch!" I stick my tongue out at Melrose.

Melrose pops me in the face with her pillow so hard that I fall off the bed.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Melrose rushes over to my side of the bed, laughing as she pulls me up from the floor.

I'm not amused. My head hurts and I'm pouting, while Melrose is holding her sides, snorting like a pig as she laughs.

"You hella abusive you know?" I cross my arms.

"I warned yo annoying ass." Melrose defense as she climbs back into bed.

My phone rings and it's Taylor telling me that the party at Majesty's has gotten out of control and the twins can't sleep and Malaya keeps crying for me. I asks Melrose to comes with me but I can really tell she's tired cause she keeps telling me that she rather have veggies than mac and cheese, bitch what? I slip on some clothes and rush out the door, lowkey mad how Majesty could let this happen. Thought that nigga put his kids first, ugh! I pull up to his crowded house party and push my way inside and make my way into the nursery, where my twins are sound asleep and Taylor is waiting for me.