Keeping It In The Fam

JADE'S POV:

I head to Majesty's feeling angry and hurt. I know Melrose waited and had been patient for me to recover and has been asking to have sex with me but I just hadn't been in the mood lately. I was going to bring our sex life back to life until I saw those scratches and hickies. Now, I'm heading over to Majesty's to stay the night. I carry Jaden and Malaya in my arms as I head to his door. Majesty comes to the door, shirtless, looking like a sexy king.

"Hey, me and Mel had a fight and I was wondering if we can stay here for the night?" I ask, trying to seem sweet.

Majesty holds the door open. I place Malaya and Jaden in their cribs in head out to the living room where Majesty is working out.

"So, what was this fight about? How you miss the real thing?" Majesty laughs as he continues doing push ups.

"Shut up." I laugh then sit on Majesty's back to make his push ups harder."No, Mel cheated on my ass." I admit.

"Yo, real shit? I thought she was in love witcho ass." Majesty laughs.

"Shit, I don't even know anymore."  I admit.

"Damn, whoever she cheatin wit must be bad as hell cause" Majesty licks his lips. "Never mind."

"Nah, you can't do that! Cause what?" I playfully push him then cross my arms

"Cause, you as good as it gets...apperance wise." Majesty compliments. "I mean, I feel like there's not a girl in this world that I would be faithful to when it comes to you. I mean unless I was with you." Majesty says.

"That's b.s cause what about that house party you had where you slipped up with La La crazy ass?!" I bark.

"I told you I was drunk as hell, man. Technically, I didn't cheat on you cause we never were official. I don't know why. Oh yeah, cause just when I was about to make it official, you came out the closet. Majesty teases.

I laugh loudly. "Nigga, you stupid. If anything, I'm bi. I still like dick."

"Nah, man. You gay! You married to a girl!" Majesty laughs at me.

"I'm only gay for Melrose cause she reminds me of a guy so much but she still has girl feelings and stuff." I explain.

"I guess." Majesty shrugs. "So, who did she cheat with?"

"Some hoe named Katrina. I thought the ass whoopin that I gave her last time taught her not to fuck with Mel again. Ugh." I roll my ass and plop down on the couch.

"Katrina, Young Cocaine's artist?" Majesty raises his eyebrows.

"Yep, that's the hoe." I roll my eyes again.

"She moved back to ATL a few months ago. LA wasn't here scene." Majesty tells me.

"I guess that lil hoe's back in town again." I say.

"Or maybe Mel lied to your ass ." Majesty takes a sip of water, trying not to smile.

"Then with who?" I scrunch my face.

"I don't know. Who is Mel close to?" Majesty devilishly smiles.

"Alize?" I question, feeling unsure.

"I'm just saying, she's dressing like a fem again and we all know she never got over Melrose." Majesty tells me. 

"I suspected that shit from jump too but Mel swears that she doesn't have feelings for her anymore." I begin feeling pissed all over again.