Side Piece Seduction

Jade's  POV: 

Mel's been gone for a minute. I know she went to get a drink but I'm feeling hella salty cause Desiree and Trey in here making out and my wife ain't even keeping me company. I'm not worried bout these thirsty niggas, I just want my wife but I'm not about to search the club for her. Plus, Capo won't allow me. This nigga over protective but he do got good reasons to be. Finally, Mel is back but she looks distressed.

"What's wrong baby?" I lay my head on my Melrose shoulder as she sits next me.

"I'm not feeling so good." Melrose says.

"Well, we gotta hour left. You tired?" I ask not wanting Melrose to leave.

"Tired, hungry, exhausted, and my stomach hurt. Can I just go home?" Melrose gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but when I get home you betta not act like you miraculously healed and want some pussy." I glare at her.

Melrose chuckles. "Baby, don't do me like that. I've been looking forward to some me and you time. You been so busy lately." Melrose leans in and kisses me before leaving. 

I'm lowkey sad because Desiree has Trey and I'm here all by myself. After about an hour, we're getting ready to leave.  

"Jade, let's get somethin to eat. I'm hungry." Desiree whines as she tug so my arm like a little kid.

"I can't I have to go home and check on Melrose. She said she wasn't feeling well. I tell Desiree.

"Well dang, when we really gon chill some more? You know you got other friends besides her

"Well dang, when we really gon chill some more? You know you got other friends besides her." Desiree barks.

"Just come to my workout session with me tomorrow and we can do something after that." I invite Desiree.

I head downstairs to close out the end of the night. When I get back to my session Desiree isn't there but Trey is, with a drink in his hand, staring me down like a piece of meat.

"Where's Desi?" I look around confused.

"She went to the restroom but you wanna know somethin? The only reason I came tonight was cause I knew I was gon see you. We got unfinished business." Trey licks his lips and gives me a tipsy glare.

" Trey licks his lips and gives me a tipsy glare