MY Baby Daddy!

A text wakes me up from my sleep on the couch, with the twins. It's a picture text, of Melrose and La La hugging, from a number I don't recognize. I feel sick to my stomach. Did Melrose really go out and cheat on me tonight because she felt threatened by K-Dough? I didn't tell him I was in a relationship cause I didn't want it to affect business. However, I didn't know that nigga was gon kiss me, thought he was comin in for a hug. Ugh. I get up from the couch and I notice a car's lights beam through my living room windows, it's a blue Maserati. It's Majesty. I'm about to give this nigga hell since I'm already in a bad mood and he wanna show up late. I open the door and stand there looking pissed off.

"Nigga, you know you're not even suppose to be here! You were suppose to pick them up from daycare like 6 hours ago but my mom had to pick them up then I had to go over there to get them!" I yell.

"You look so beautiful, you know that?" Majesty charms.

"Nigga, I'm not in the mood." I'm lowkey feeling a little bit better.

"I'm sorry, I just got caught up at practice and Coach wouldn't let me go early, it's in my contract." Majesty tells while coming in. "So, where's Melhoes at?

"Probably cheatin with your thot ass girlfriend." I show Majesty the picture I received.

"Yo, that's them? I got the same text but I couldn't make it out. Plus, I didn't recognize the number." Majesty tells me while taking a seat on the couch, examining the pic better.

Majesty lookin fine as fuck right now, I haven't seen him in some time but damn this boy is just sexy, even if Melrose didn't cheat on me with La La crazy ass, it still doesn't take away the desire that I have to fuck him so hard and in the nastiest ways right now.

"That's them alright. It looks like they at Club Blaze too." I add.

"Yeah, umm Young Cocaine and Alize were suppose to be performing tonight." Majesty remembers.

"Oh so Alize was there too?! Ok." I suck my teeth and feel my anger rise.

Majesty starts to laugh at me.

"Nigga this ain't funny, yo sister about to get her face smacked up as soon as she walk through that door!" I tell him, pacing back and forth.

"Yo, chill. Don't stress that shit." Majesty places his hands on my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

I break eye contact with him feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Did they eat?" Majesty asks.

"Who?" I ask feeling caught off guard.

"My babies! Who else?" Majesty kisses Malaya and Jaden who are asleep on the couch.

"Um, yeah." I tell him

"What did they eat?" Majesty questions.

"Ice cream." I mumble.

"And what else?" Majesty gives me a serious look.

"That's all they wanted." I defend.

"Jade, are you for real!?" Majesty gets up and yanks open my fridge.

I begin laughing. "Nigga, I have food in the fridge and in the cabinets but I assume that they ate at my mom's house and on the way home, Malaya asked for ice cream so I got them that then we went home, watched cartoons and fell asleep." I explain.

Majesty gives me a serious look like he's contemplating harming me. "Jade, don't you think it's best, that I have the children full time? Honestly."