Karma's A Miss

Jade's POV: 

I never seen any person in my life cry harder than Melrose did that night. I heard it was horrible when Majesty found out as well. Everybody is pretty broken up about it. We all came together at Majesty's the night we found out about the death of Mr.Williams. Mel, Majesty, Young Cocaine,  La La, Daquan, Lashawnda, CJ, Alize, and myself all mourned the loss of Mr. Williams together. Nobody really said much but the energy was really sad and gloomy. For the last couple of days, the twins have been staying with my mom and her side of the family. Today is the funeral and Melrose has been in the bathroom all morning, vomiting.

"Baby, come on. We can't miss it." I pick Melrose's slim body off the bathroom floor.

She has lost about 10lbs in a week just by not eating and keeping herself extremely busy.

"Jade, I can't go! I miss him so much, man. He was all I had." Mel weeps hard on the ground. I can feel the hopelessness in her soul and it breaks my heart.

"Baby, believe me. I know exactly what you're going through. The day I lost my dad, I lost everything. I wasn't even me anymore but trust me, life gets better over time but I'm telling you that you will always regret it if you don't go." I lay on the ground with Melrose, I wrap my arms around her frail body and pull her close to me.

Melrose hugs me tight and cries hard for about 20 minutes before I carry her to our car and proceed to drive to the funeral

Melrose hugs me tight and cries hard for about 20 minutes before I carry her to our car and proceed to drive to the funeral. Police lead a long line of cars heading to Mr.Williams funeral. I never realized how popular Mr.Williams was until now. There's about 500 people, inside and outside the church with flowers, balloons, and teddy bears. Me and Melrose are guided up to the front of the church along with Majesty, Young Cocaine, and La La.

 Me and Melrose are guided up to the front of the church along with Majesty, Young Cocaine, and La La

After the funeral. Mel, Majesty, and Young Cocaine meet with some family members. I head home for the evening, feeling depressed. There's speculation that Desiree had something to do with it but I have no idea. Suddenly, I'm getting a call from an unknown number. I answer and it's Desiree telling her to meet her at the airport in 20 minutes and not to tell anyone where I am going. I follow her directions and meet her at the airport. I see Shay standing with Desiree, packed and ready to go. Shay use to dance with us at Honey's. I guess she fell into Desiree's Get It Girls lifestyle now. She has a similar shape to Desiree and everything so I'm sure she'll rack up.