Baby, I Want You.

Jade's POV: 

It's been 2 weeks since I've been pregnant with Melrose's baby and this child is makin me sick as hell. I've had terrible morning sickness, cramping, and Melrose is trynna make me eat all this yucky healthy food which wasn't part of the deal.

"Baby, how you feelin?" Melrose kisses me as I bury my face into the covers.

"Your baby is annoying as hell already." I whine.

"You need to stop with all that. It's our baby and all you feelin is growin pains so just chill out." Melrose strokes my hair.

"Don't tell me to chill out, Mel! You ain't pregnant! You don't know how I feel." I start to cry.

"You hormonal as fuck." Melrose rolls her eyes and goes into the living room.

Lowkey, I'm mad, scared, insecure, and in all my emotions right now

Lowkey, I'm mad, scared, insecure, and in all my emotions right now. I still haven't came to terms that once Majesty finds out, he's gonna disown me completely and hate me for what I'm doing and not to mention me and my mom were just getting back on good terms but once she found out that I married Melrose, she's been distant again so I already know it wouldn't be a good look if she found out that I was carrying Melrose baby. I storm out into the living room.

"Mel, you so damn selfish." I blurt.

Melrose is sitting on the couch with Tianna cuddled up next to her. 

"Why you say that?" Melrose asks as she plays on her phone.

"Cause you promised to take care of me and look after me but you don't even care now that you got what you want!" I yell.

"What you want me to do baby? I've been cooking, cleaning, runnin you baths, giving you massages, and rockin you to sleep every night. What more could I give you?!" Melrose finally looks up at me.

"Time, energy, attention, yo soul!" I cross my arms.

"You got that already. You just bein spoiled, honestly." Melrose tells me.

Tianna giggles like she's Melrose lil groupie. To be honest, I don't like Tianna's ass. She sneaky to me and it weirds me out how close she is to Melrose. Tianna openly idolizes me and praises me but still I don't trust her. I head back into my room and lay down. A few minutes later Tianna comes in and sits on the edge of my bed.

"You ok, Jade?" Tianna asks in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I just wish you wouldn't keep stealin all my wife's attention." I roll my eyes.

"Was I? Had no idea. It's just that me and Taylor aren't close and I miss having someone to be close to. Taylor kinda stole Majesty so Melrose is all I got." Tianna looks down.

"Well, you betta detach cause when you move out and this baby come, you ain't gon have nobody." I snap.

" I snap