Makin Moves

Jade's POV:

After, I get shower up and get dressed, I head over to the video shoot in West LA and meet with Young Cocaine's manager Dub who introduces me to an R&B singer named Jace.  

"Yo, I've been looking forward to meeting you." Jace says as he takes my hand and his.

"Oh really?" I blush, feeling flattered.

"Yeah, I think the thought of you enhanced my motivation to make it as an artist cause then I'd knew that I'd be in the company of girls like you." Jace says.

"Girls like me?" I question.

"Yeah. The beautiful ones that only niggas ballin on a certain level can even speak to you." Jace explains.

"I mean ballin is a plus but if you came at me correct then who knows." I smirk at Jace before heading off to my dressing room.

As  I get my hair and makeup done, I get several texts from Tevin, trying convincing me to come over tonight

As  I get my hair and makeup done, I get several texts from Tevin, trying convincing me to come over tonight. I try to explain to him that I don't know when the video shoot will be over but he doesn't let up. I'm thinkin this nigga must really be horny or something cause he's not taking no for an answer. Plus, I already told Mel that I'd come back home after this and I'm really trynna do better. Before I go on set, Dub gives me a slight run down about what I'm suppose to do. The very first scene I'm laying in bed with Jayce as he sings to me. I have to admit, this nigga knows how to make a me feel so beautiful just by looking at me and his voice is amazing too. The next scene is me twerking in the jacuzzi which is a lot of fun cause the camera man is gettin all my good angles makin me feel famous.

 The next scene is me twerking in the jacuzzi which is a lot of fun cause the camera man is gettin all my good angles makin me feel famous

"Man, you so lucky." I tell Jace as we wrap up the music video shoot.

"Why you say that?" Jace smiles at me with gleaming eyes.

"You famous. That's gotta be fun." I admit.

"Nah, not yet. You more famous than me, that's why I requested you to be in my video. You goin places, ma. Keep working hard." Jace advices me.

Jace's advice stays in my head as I go pack up my apartment and head back to home to Mel. I know I got to work hard and that's what I'm going to do from now on. I want it all. I'm tired of Majesty gettin all the shine and being the winning parent. I can be a winner too. When I walk through the door, it smells like heaven. Melrose is cooking my favorite food.