My Head Is Spinning

Melrose POV: 

Jade's gonna do her so I'm gonna do me. I haven't heard back from Katrina but right now, I'm heading to check on my homie Alize. I know she lowkey mad at me cause I went home with Katrina's fine ass last night but I'm gonna make it up to her. I know Alize's ass still in love with me. I was in hella denial about a year ago but every now and then she do shit that make me feel like she ain't over what we had in high school. I mean, I loved her ass in high school like crazy. We made love every single day. She knew I was gay but I never ate a bitch out before, she was my first. And I never let a girl eat me out and I let her so it was special. I got a lot of love for her but it's more like puppy love, not like I wanna marry her type shit. I pull up to her crib with roses and a blunt. Alize opens the door looking pissed off.

"Now, I'm important?" Alize says.

I hand her the roses and blunt that I hidden behind my back. "Tada." 

"You being funny?" Alize glares at me.

"Nah, I mean I got you roses for your fem appearance and a blunt for the real nigga within." I say laughing and pushing my way in.

"Katrina didn't let you hit so you come over here so I can ease your rejection." Alize assumes.

"Hell no. I drilled that pussy. Jade found out, put Katrina in the hospital, and now me and Jade's marriage is on the rocks but how ya day been?" I ask, plopping down on her comfy leather sofa.

"Real shit, you cheated on Jade?" Alize asks in an excited tone.

"Yeah, surprised my ass too but Katrina kissed me and my hands traced her amazing body and I just had to cum." I confess.

"You cheated on your wife with a thot? Wow. That's low." Alize jealously says.

"Katrina a thot? Not even close. She's one of the only girls I know who I ain't willing to fuck for a check or record deal." I tell Alize.

"I mean, give it time."  Alize swallows hard and looks away, feeling uneasy.

"So, what you been upto?" I ask Alize, lighting up the blunt I brought for her.

"Just chillin really. Wrote some new music but overall just been lonely since my best friend don't love me nomore." Alize says, trying to get me to pity her.

"Yeah, you right. I don't love you. I kinda hate you." I laugh.

"Nah, for real. You be lettin bitches come between us. I don't like that shit." Alize tells me.

"First of all, I wasn't finna let June take Katrina home last night. It just wasn't safe. And if you're referring to Jade, my wife, as a bitch that's come between us, you needa chill homie cause I still love that crazy bitch." I reply.

"I just wish shit was like it use to be." Alize looks down.

"You gon hit this blunt with me or what? Maybe it will help you care less." I hand Alize the blunt, hoping that she'll take it and get the fuck out her feelings.

"Nah, that shit fuckin up my singing voice, for real." Alize admits.

"Well, you at least like the roses?" I ask.

"Yeah, even though I know they ain't mean shit and they just for laughs." Alize confesses.

"Look, Alize. You are the best homie a nigga can ask for. I love that we have history cause I feel like I could tell you anything but now it feels like you lettin personal feelings for me get in the way of our friendship." I finally break the ice.