Dolla Signs & Wild Nights

Desiree's POV:

Jade looked fine as fuck today when I saw her at that boutique. I really been missed my bitch but I had to do what I felt was right for me at the time and if that meant fuckin her baby daddy then so the fuck what. Plus, what the fuck she care for? She's with Melrose ol dyke ass. Ugh. Anyways, I just got finished with a client and now I'm takin my ass to "Honey's", it's the biggest and baddest strip club in all of LA and nigga's fly in from different states just to see me! I park my Benz outside and head to my locker.

"Hey Desi." La La comes over to me.

"Bitch, what you want?" I roll my eyes at her annoying ass.

"I just thought maybe you wanna team up for the first part of tonight" La La say, acting fake nice.

Ever since La La got her ass and tits done, she looks 10x's badder than before. That plastic surgery really upgraded that bitch from basic to badd, real quick.

"Yeah, I guess." I roll my eyes and finish get changed into my g-string and heels.

"You still fuck with Jade?" La La questions.

"What's it to you?" I glare at her.

"Just wonderin. Kinda need to keep tabs on the bitch cause she so flip flop, ya know?" La La confesses.

"Nah, that bitch married to Melrose. Nobody want Majesty's ass so you can chill." I swing my weave at her and head out on stage.

" I swing my weave at her and head out on stage

The DJ announces my stage name "GIA" and La La.

La La's real name is Latoya but we all still call her La La even outside the club. "Down In The DM's" by Yo Gotti comes on and I know it's my time to show out for these nigga's below. I search the stage and head to the side where the best dressed niggas are gathered and I begin to throw my ass up in the face of the squad leader. I can tell he's lovin it as I bust it open in every direction. I can feel the dollars smackin my ass. Soon La La comes joins me and suddenly we gettin stormed with hundreds. It's the best feelin. When our 3 songs end, we gather our money in trash bags and head to back to the locker room. Them basic ass strippers stay hatin on me but I never once gave a fuck and never will. Me and La La count our money, split it, then it's back to work.

"Bitch, keep shakin ya ass how you did and I'm gon keep fuckin wit ya ass!" I tell La La, feeling on a money high.

"I'm cool as fuck so I don't know why you wouldn't." La La says.

"You be on the bullshit over Majesty and you were mad hatin on my Day 1, Jade, so you were hella irrelevant but now I see that I could make use of you." I smile at La La, seein dollar signs.

"Whatchu mean?" La La questions.

"Like you can be my partner in crime. You help me, I help you." I tell her naive ass.