Everybody Wanna Bang A Williams

Melrose's POV:

It's been a month so far and I've been completely faithful to Jade and she has been completely faithful to me. I mean, we've literally been spending every moment together. She even comes with me on my business trips to NY and even has a desk in my office, where she is my secretary. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I never thought Jade would really have a sit down and chill lifestyle but she's actually taking a liking to it. We've been going to church, taking the kids on vacation to disney world, and really spending quality time together. 

Tonight, I'm taking Jade out

Tonight, I'm taking Jade out. Her mom got the kids and we hittin a new club in the city called "Escapade". I get swagged out, looking fresh. However, Jade got me out here on the sofa, just waiting for her. It's been over an hour and this girl still ain't ready but when she finally steps out the room, Whoo, I feel blessed. All Mine! And I don't look bad myself. :)

"Bae, you ready?" I take Jade's hand in mine, looking into her gorgeous eyes

"Yeah. Where is this place again?" Jade asks me, while locking her arm with mine as we stroll out to my new ride.

"Midtown. The club is called Escapade. Opens at 11, Closes at 6 but we gon be in bed makin love by then." I tell her as I open her car door, smacking her ass as she gets in.

"It's been such a long time since we've been out together. We gon have so much fun. Plus we gon be the bad mothafuckaz up in dat place!" Jade declares.

"You know it!" I agree, while driving to Club Escapade.

We vibe to Young Cocaine's new hit single on the radio as we drive to Club Escapade. Jade is ridin shot gun gettin extra turnt. Which cracks me up cause she's being super extra, trynna rap all the lyrics while twerking in her seat like she's in some music video.

"Bae, chill out! Save some for the club!" I tell her.

"Shit, Young Cocaine needa put me in this upcoming video for this song. I promise I'll kill it!" Jade yells.

I pull up and valet park. I walk hand in hand with my baby, Jade, up in Club Escapade feeling like a million bucks. Although, we gotta V.I.P section on the top floor, we head down to the bottom floor cause we need to be seen tonight. We the hottest couple up in the spot and everyone need to know it. We get hella stares and glares as we approach the middle of the dance floor bout to show out. The Dj turns the bass up  so I make room for her by stepping back to let her do her thing but she pulls me close. Guess she wanna twerk and grind on Daddy, so I let her do her thing. Jade is the sexiest dancer when it comes to twerk and seduction cause I'm about ready to fuck her right here on the dancefloor with the way she dancin on me. I don't even know what to do with myself cause I feel like any move that I make is gonna be all kinds of inappropriate. I hear cheers from the bottom to the top of the club for the performance Jade is puttin on. By the time the song ends, my shit is throbbing and I feel like I need to fuck right now. I grab Jade's hand ans rush her up to the vip.