Baby Daddy Issues

Today is Malaya and Jaden's birthday. I've been staying with Majesty for about a week now and still haven't heard from Melrose so I don't feel guilty that I've been fucking the hell out of Majesty lately. I swear, it's crazy cause the way he use to be extremely possessive over me is the way I be feelin over him lately. I also hate to say it but Melrose and Majesty are right, lately I've been eating like crazy which is normal for me but I've put on some weight. Some of it's good and some of it ain't.  I know I gotta keep my figure lookin right so this morning I went for a run around his mansion. 

I head back inside and get showered and dressed

I head back inside and get showered and dressed. Then I head downstairs to help set up for the party. Malaya and Jaden are still sleeping so we have a good amount of time to set up before they wake up. Daquan and CJ are over and are helping with the decorations and moving furniture. Before I go pick up the twins cakes, I receive a call from Desiree. Desiree tells me that Lashawnda told her that I've been asking about her and  she's back in town. She suggests that we should meet up so I could wish Aaliyah a birthday. I'm actually in fear for her cause Majesty thinks she's dead and he's the one who put a hit out on her. I make a detour before getting the twins cake and meet up with Desiree at the mall. I approach a glammed out Desiree with a matching Aaliyah.

"Happy Birthday Aaliyah. Y'all look too cute." I hug Desiree and baby Aaliyah.

"Girl, you already know." Desiree swings her 26 inch weave.

"So, what are you and Aaliyah getting into today?" I ask.

"Well, we going to get manis and pedi's then tonight, I'm taking her to Paris with me." Desiree smiles.

"Wow, you've been doin a lot of traveling." I smile.

"Yep." Desiree nods.

"You know I was scared, right? It was suppose to be you dead instead of Shay." I finally confess.

"I know, I almost feel bad for her but if she never bit my style then that mix up would've neva happened." Desiree giggles.

"Desiree, that's not funny. People are dying!" I bark, feeling annoyed with her all over again.

"And? That's life Jade!" Desiree rolls her eyes at me.

"You got lucky this time but what if Majesty finds out you're still alive?!" I yell then cover my mouth.

"It was Majesty who put a hit out on me?" Desiree holds her chest in shock.

" I mean yeah but whatchu expect? You put a hit out on his pops, right?" I argue.

"I don't care! Now, I'm gon have to send that nigga to an early grave! He don't know who he messin wit!" Desiree fights.

"Desi, I promise you, if you do, I will kill you myself. Do not touch anymore of the Williams or pay anyone to harm them because if anything happens to them, I'm going to assume  you had somethin to do with it and I will have your blood all on me!" I threaten.