Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife?

I follow Rich back to a nice gated community of condo's.

"You thirsty?" Rich asks, licking his lips like he wants to get straight to it.

"Nah, not really." I say, examining his fancy condo with art all over the walls.

"You had fun on your trip?" Rich asks, wrapping his arms around my waist, feeling on my booty.

"It was aite..so when did you get comfortable with wanting to fuck Majesty's baby mama?" I laugh.

Rich chuckles. "Why you gotta be petty for?"

"I'm just askin cause when we first met, you were acting as if, you were above that." I laugh.

"That's my boy and all but I don't even care no more. If he can't keep you, he ain't doin somethin right." Rich tells me.

"Oh, so you think you could keep me?" I ask turning around pressing my body against his.

"Hell yeah." Rich kisses me, grabbing my ass.

I can feel how turned on he is and his breath is getting heavy and his grip on my body is getting tighter

I can feel how turned on he is and his breath is getting heavy and his grip on my body is getting tighter. I'm gonna stop playing these games with him and just give it to him cause right now I want it as bad as he does. Rich picks me up and carries me into his room and places me on the bed. I watch him get undress and it turns me on so much. Rich climbs on top of and spreads my legs. Suddenly, there's banging at the front door like it's the police.

"What the hell!" I push Rich off me feeling scared.

"Who the fuck could that be?" Rich asks.

"I don't know nigga! It's yo house!" I put on my clothes feeling like whoever it is probably wants to fight me or Rich.

Rich slips on his clothes and heads to the front door. He opens a door to a pissed off Majesty.

"Really Rich?! You were like a brother to me!" Majesty barks.

"Last time I check nigga, she wasn't with you." Rich defends.