Gettin Rich

I dropped the twins off at mom's and head over to Lashawnda's to check on Desiree's baby, Aaliyah and of course, mourn the loss of Desiree. I pull up to Lashawnda's house and knock on her door. I feel queasy, knots form in my stomach.

Lashawnda opens the door, looking tired. "Hey, Jade. What brings you around?"

"I know you heard what happened to Desiree right?" I ask, not desiring to recap the awful news.

"No but isn't it awful what happened to Shay." Lashawnda shakes her head while holding Aaliyah in her arms.

"What happened to Shay?" I ask.

"She was brutally murdered in Desiree's hotel room." Lashawnda tells me.

"I thought, Desiree got murdered?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"No, but Desi thinks that whoever killed Shay, meant to kill her. Desi and Shay share a lot of similarities. Desi thinks Shay was killed over mistaken identity." Lashawnda explains.

"So, Desi's alive!?" I grab my chest feeling a sense of relief.

"Yep, very much so. We just got done skyping with her." Lashawnda rocks Aaliyah in her arms.

"OMG, I thought she was dead." I cry tears of joy.

"Who said she was dead?" Lashawnda raises her eyebrows.

"Majesty but thanks so much. Next time you speak to her can you give her my new number." I ask Lashawnda feeling hopeful.

"Sure." Lashawnda locks in my new number.

I hug Lashawnda and Aaliyah goodbye. I head over to Young Cocaine's studio, mainly cause I wanna be his music video and of course I need the money. I knock on the back door to the huge studio and Daquan opens the door.

"Jade, my nigga, my nigga!" Daquan hugs me while getting a cheap feel of my ass.

"Chill. I'm with Mel and I actually just got from seein yo baby mama." I walk in.

"Lashawnda? What that bitch had to say about a young nigga?" Daquan asks.

"Nada. You weren't topic of the conversation. Anyways, where's Young Cocaine at?" I wander around the studio looking for him.

"He in the lounge writing bars with an artist." Daquan points to a door to his left.

"Ok. Just outta curiosity, why are you here?" I ask.

"Cause my Daddy didn't pull out in time." Daquan tells me with a sad expression.

"Nigga, you stupid." I laugh. "No, why are you here, at the studio?" I rephrase my question.

"Oh, cause I'm makin a fire ass mixtape. You gon be in my video, witcha pretty ass?" Daquan tries me.

"You know, Majesty would hate you if you tried anything with me?" I laugh.

"Yeah the fuck right. That nigga play my sister all day, everyday and I still ain't whoop his ass." Daquan says, referring to La La.

"Well, have you ever thought that La La should find a new nigga to fuck?" I shrug.

"Yeah, but she's hard headed as fuck. She think they gon get married and shit." Daquan tells me.

For some reason the thought of Majesty marrying anyone besides me, makes me sick to my stomach. I know I'm with Melrose but I still have a deep rooted attachment to Majesty. I actually miss him right now. His touch, voice, sex game, and them soft lips that make my panties wet, every time. I snap out of my thoughts and head to the backroom, where the lounge is. I hear slight moaning and turn the corner to see Young Cocaine fucking Alize on the pool table.