Movement

Jade's POV:

I head inside with Jaden and Malaya both telling me all about their day. When I get inside Melrose is in the kitchen, cooking a big meal for us. I wrap my arms around her neck, happy to see her.

"So where were you last night?" Melrose asks, without taking her attention away from cooking.

"I went over to get Desi's side of the story and ended up getting tired and sleeping over." I tell Melrose as I get Malaya and Jaden comfortable.

"Look, I don't mean to control you but we need to set some boundaries." Melrose stops cooking and crosses her arms.

I tell Jaden and Malaya to go play in their room. "What you mean?" I ask, slightly getting an attitude.

"You're my wife and the mother of my children so therefore, there's just some shit you need not to be doing. Like visiting your baby daddy or one of my biggest enemies. Ya feel me?" Melrose puts her hands in her pockets and cocks her head, examining me.

"Yeah, I feel you but that don't mean I agree. See, you gotta understand that I'm doin you a favor so whatever I gotta do to make myself happy and get through this then ima do it. Maybe if you would step up and handle ya business, it wouldn't even be this way!" I snap.

"I don't know if it's the hormones but I'm gon try not to trip on ya ass right now. As you can see right now, I'm trying. In here slaving away, cooking your "always hungry ass" a meal, so please baby, respect my wishes." Melrose pulls me close and wraps her hand around my waist, stealing slow but sweet kisses. 

"Better?" Melrose asks softly.

I nod my head.

"You gon behave for Daddy, now?" Melrose pulls me closer and gently bites my lip and smacks my ass.

I nod feeling hot and turned on.

"Ok, good now get comfortable baby. I'm gon make today about us." Melrose tells me while preparing me a plate.

"What about Jaden and Malaya? You know they're here too." I remind her while getting comfy.

"They can chill with us but then we gotta get our alone time in cause you know it's been a minute

"They can chill with us but then we gotta get our alone time in cause you know it's been a minute." Melrose kisses my neck and climbs on top of me and kisses me all over.

Desiree's POV:

I'm lowkey mad that I'm waking up with Tianna by my side and not Jade. Like don't get me wrong, lil bitch is cute and all but she def ain't no Jade. Also, she started to piss me off, always acting scared and unsure if she want the life that I'm trynna offer. She needs to stop listening to what everybody else say and just follow my lead.

"Yo, we got a flight to Miami so get ready so we can head out." I tell Tianna, as I do my make up.

Tianna rolls out of bed, checks her phone and does a long sigh. "Do you think I can make a quick call to Tay, she trippin real bad right now."