Creepin On The Low

Jade's POV:

Melrose is trying to make it up to me cause she's wasn't there for me when I needed her but I'm playing hard to get right now cause I love when she caters to me like she is right now, giving me a full body massage and getting me in the mood.

"I'm sorry bae. I really am." Melrose tells me as she rubs massage oil up my thick thighs.

"Better be." I pout.

"I know your career boomin in all but I really want us to settle down." Melrose kisses my lips.

I roll my eyes cause I know we about to get to fightin.

"Mel, don't. Right now, I feel like you selfish so I'm gon be too." I argue.

"The hell? You don't even know what I'm bout to say!" Melrose barks.

"You were gonna ask me to carry your baby, which I will not do until I'm ready!" I snap.

"My birthday is in 2 days and you promised Jade!" Melrose pulls away from me.

"Yeah, that's before you lied to me and cheated on me with that dumb bitch in NY. Then you left me to go chill with yo lil friends while I got felt up!" I yell.

"First off me and Ze had alone time in NY, we didn't fuck. She was just recovering from her miscarriage and just needed me for support. And how was I supposed to know that Desiree's nigga was gon try somethin? Look, you just don't wanna do it! Stop wasting my time and admit it!" Melrose urges with angry eyes.

"Admit it? Nigga, you knew I didn't wanna carry yo kid from jump. I don't like being pregnant Mel! Shit, feels like I'm dying. I absolutely hated carrying the twins, everyday I felt miserable. Now my career is booming so that shit is going to have to wait." I cross my arms and stare Melrose down.

"You know how many bitches would be ready to carry my seed?" Melrose raises her eyebrows at me.

"Seed? You mean egg." I laugh.

"Fuck you, Jade! I got bitches on speed dial who'd do that shit for me!" Melrose arrogantly brags.

"Like who? Just say the mother fuckin name, Mel. Don't fuckin try me!" I bark inches from Mel's face.

Melrose looks down and her jaw clenches like she's refraining from hitting me or saying some real fucked up shit.

"Look, I just don't want you to tell me you will and I put it off and then later down the line for some reason you decide you don't want to do it anymore

"Look, I just don't want you to tell me you will and I put it off and then later down the line for some reason you decide you don't want to do it anymore. I just feel like this is something I really want and you playin with my emotions by getting my hopes up then changing yo mind as soon as shit looks up for you." Melrose calmly says.

"I had a rock solid modeling contract then I found out I was pregnant with the twins. I had to lay my dreams to rest while I focused on bringing my children into this world. Now this is my second chance to live out my dream. I know you wouldn't understand but no, I'm not having your kids anytime soon and you could feel however you want about that." I firmly say.