Hittin Home

Jade's POV:

"You takin too long to answer. You scared, huh?" Trey steps back from me and examines my body language.

"Boy, scared of what?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Of all of this." Trey rubs his athletic body.

"You trippin. I ain't ever scared." I say walking over to his coffee table examining the drugs laid out.

"Ah, don't tell me that you one of them girls who gotta get high off somethin so you can fuck a nigga right." Trey chuckles.

"Nah, not at all. Half this shit, I've never seen in my life." I admit.

"Well, this right here is LSD, Ecstasy, Cocaine, Heroin, Shrooms, and of course Kush." Trey explains while holding each drug up, as if they were trophies.

"Have you ever taken anything besides kush?" I ask full of curiosity.

"Yeah, LSD, Ecstasy, and Shrooms. Those mainy are ones that screw with your mind and vision and basically you feel like in another world, everything is super intense, and you get crazy hallucinations." Trey says smiling.

"Do they intensify sex?" I ask.

"Hell yeah. I don't know if I should tell you this but umm, Desi really likes ecstasy and I always give her that before we do what we do and let me tell you, it's 10 times better." Trey brags.

I scrunch my face. "You have me thinkin, if you're such a dope ass nigga, why you payin a prostitute to fuck you?" I say feeling quite jealous.

"Me and Desi got an understanding. It's strictly money. No attachment at all. No drama, nothing. Just sex." Trey explains.

"So, you get that vibe from me, that I don't have drama cause trust me I have lots of it." I say trying to turn him off.

"Well with you, it'd seems like it be worth it." Trey charms.

"You niggas lie so hard cause once that drama do pop up then all of a sudden y'all be like I don't got time for this and blah blah blah but that's cool." I roll my eyes.

"Trey open this damn door!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

Trey rolls his eyes and opens the door to Desiree.

"Bitch, the fuck you doin here?!" Desiree barks as she struts towards me in 5 inch heels.

"We vibin." I say as I attempt to light up a blunt.

Desiree smacks the blunt from my hands onto the floor. "Looks like you trynna steal my client!"

"You're suppose to be in Paris. Just go." I say in a calm tone.

"No bitch, you fuckin wit my money!" Desiree screams.