Hoe You Gay?!

Jade's POV:

I ain't even gon lie, child. Taylor is fine as a billion and one fucks but I can't cheat on Mel, I know she left without me but I highly doubt that she's fuckin Derrick. But I do wanna stick around long enough to ask why Majesty has been fuckin Desiree and see the stupid look on his face cause even though I'm not his girl, I know that he'd be mad if I knew that he was fuckin around with the bitch he down talked for years.

"Girl, I am married." I swing my weave as I walk away from Taylor and head into the kitchen.

"Oh so you the type that play hard to get?" Taylor wraps her arms around my waist, pressing herself against my backside.

"What's wrong with you?" I giggle as I break free from her hold.

"I just know when a girl act like she don't want it, when she do." Taylor eyes me up and down.

"What do I want from you, huh?" I smile at Taylor.

"My tongue inside you, my tongue flickin against your clit, while my fingers in yo booty hole." Taylor smirks.

'Oh my gah!" I burst out laughing. "My wife would so whoop your ass. No wonder she hates you!" 

"She hates me cause she jealous." Taylor shrugs.

"What Mel gotta be jealous about?" I challenge.

"Me having mad potential to not only fuck her bitch but steal her too

"Me having mad potential to not only fuck her bitch but steal her too." Taylor confidently tells me.

"Oh, is that right?" I smirk at her delusion.

"Yep. So why you playin for baby?" Taylor pushes me up against the counter and presses her lips against mine, stealing a kiss.

I try to press her body off of mine but she's very strong.

"Taylor, stop." I manage to say with her tongue entering my mouth.

"Yo, chill with yo fine ass and just enjoy it. You messin up my flow right now!" Taylor barks.

"Nigga, no one told yo ass to kiss me! So get off!" I bark back.

"Look, we already kissed so just hold still and enjoy it!" Taylor demands.

I roll my eyes, lowkey feeling hella turned on by her aggression. Taylor grasps my neck softly as if she wants to choke me but doesn't, instead she gives me one of the most sloppiest, friskiest kisses that sends chills between my legs.

 I push Taylor off and break free from her.

Taylor laughs loudly and walks into the living room. I take a minute to compose myself before following her into the living room.

 I take a minute to compose myself before following her into the living room