Trappin!

Melrose POV:

Katrina and Alize blowing up my phone but all I care about is my baby, Jade. Like shit, I could've lost her. I cancel my meetings in New York for tomorrow and take a two week unpaid leave. All I need to do right now is mend our relationship. I occupy my mind by cooking some black beans and rice, and making a fresh garden salad. Jade's been knocked out all night cause she's on some heavy medication so I've tried not to disturb her too much. However, I keep checking on her to make sure she breathing cause June made my wife look like a corpse. I love my baby but she look horrible as fuck right now. Don't even look like herself, to be honest. :(

Desiree: POV

I'm sorry about what happen with my bestie and all but I got to worry about me and mines. Lashawnda, agreed to watch Aaliyah while I'm out here taking care of business. Now, I'm  just waiting out front of Majesty's house in my car, for La La. That dumb thot really don't know how to leave that nigga alone, he don't want her ass. Yet, she insist that in order to go sell pussy wit me, she trynna see if they really over. Like duh they is. This bitch. I walk right into Majesty's house and hear La La yelling at Majesty.

"Bitch, let's go!" I yell at La La.

"Listen to your hoe commander." Majesty says, referring to me.

"Nigga, please you loved dis pussy." I snap.

"What?!" La La says as the whole house goes quiet.

"I said, I bet he'd love this pussy." I think fast, trying to correct myself.

"Majesty, you ever fuck Desi?" La La steps inches closer to Majesty.

"If I tell you I did, would you leave me alone forever?" Majesty negotiates.

"Maybe." La La lies.

"Yea, a couple months back that bitch tried to trap me." Majesty confesses.

La La looks at me with painful eyes." You'd do that to me? Does Jade know that you fucked her baby daddy?" La La asks.

"Yeah, she do. She's the one who helped me slip Plan B pills in that hoe's food." Majesty confesses again.

"Who the fuck cares. I just wanted the money." I scream.

"Hoe is you after my nigga?!" La La gets all up in my face.

"Baby hoe, if you don't move your plastic ass, several steps from my me, your busted ass weave will be cleaning these marble floors!" I threaten.

La La swings on me but I duck and punch the plastic thing that is holding her broken nose together. she covers her face and runs towards Majesty.

"Punk bitch!" I yell, feeling angry that her stupid ass just tried me. "Majesty, I'm leavin so you gon have to take her thot ass home." I yell, leaving La La's ass.

I head to my appointment with my suga daddy, Trey and his homeboy Mook, who La La was supposed to fuck but I'm a hustla so they can double team me if they both gone pay. Shit bitch, I'm bout mines.

 Shit bitch, I'm bout mines