Am I Ready For It?

Melrose POV:

Jade was hella mad at me for the whole birth control stint but I had to and I don't feel guilty for it either cause if it weren't for me and my slyness, Jade's ass would've been pregnant ages ago with Majesty's baby or some other nigga's and I'm not havin it. I'm too damn in love with that girl and now that she's agreed to have my baby, I can't lose her so after she got done bitchin about her body and how I don't own her and blah blah blah, I beat that pussy up like a real nigga should and now her ass knocked out like a bad girl suppose to be. I'm still up though, searchin for a movie on netflix, well I was till my phone start buzzin with Alize's name on the screen. I hope out the bed and head into the living room.

"Yeah?" I answer in a quiet tone.

"Mel, *sniffle. I need you now. I just. I just had a miscarriage, I think." Alize's says in a shaky tone on the other end.

"Yo, real shit?" I say shocked, with no sympathy at all. *(God Forgive Me).

"Yeah, there's blood all in my sheets, like a lot of it. I don't know what happened but I'm so scared right now! I don't know what to do!" Alize begins to cry harder.

"Aite. I'm gon be over there in a minute, hold tight." I tell her.

" I tell her

I quickly get dressed, doin my best to not wake Jade. Within minutes, I'm heading to Alize's place. I mean I don't feel that guilty cause I was gon help her through her pregnancy but now that she potentially lost her baby, I feel like I can still make it up by consoling her. I admit, I wasn't lit at all that she was preggo's by fam and fuckin Majesty on the low. That shit hurt but that girl still my best friend and I still got so much deep love for her. I know Jade don't want me around her but I ain't trynna fuck or nothin. I pull up and race to Alize's place unlocking the door with my extra key. I race up to her room and find her clutching her stomach, crying out to God. She wasn't lying there's a lot of blood and suddenly I feel so nauseous.

"Yo, that's a lotta blood Ze'!" I cover my mouth trying to regain my composure.

"No duh, stupid." Alize cries in the middle of it with her clothes drenched.

"You in pain?" I ask, still freaking out inside.

"Yeah, my stomach is still cramping." Alize tells me with tears leaving her eyes.

I run into her bathroom and run a warm bath. 

"Um, you gotta get cleaned up so I can take you to the hospital." I tell Alize.

I help Alize get into the tub and strip her bed of the bloody sheets and stuff them in a garbage bag. I head back into the bathroom to check on Alize who is curled up with her face buried in her knees, sobbing.

"I don't know what I can say to ease your pain but the best thing we can do is to check you into the hospital now so you get some pain medication and find out the cause." I tell Alize with sad eyes.