Love Bites

Jade's POV:

Several months have gone by and I still haven't completely recovered from my concussion. I'm a bit different now. I'm afraid to really go out alone sometimes. I stay in most nights, which Melrose really seems to love. Desiree moved to Atlanta a few months ago but is coming back to town this weekend to visit me and says that she has a surprise to show me. Majesty has been coming by more often lately and been spending time with me and the twins while Melrose goes to work, we ain't havin sex or nothin, he just is really big on us spending time as a family. Oh yeah, June got 5 years in prison for assaulting me and once again Mr. Williams is blaming me for tearing his family apart. Melrose never asked me if I did have sex with June that night. I think she lowkey knows I did but was scared of losing me so we never talk about it. Tonight, Melrose and I are gonna have a nice movie night in and just relax. 

"Baby, what you makin for Daddy?" Melrose comes into the kitchen and wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm making some brownies for Malaya and Jaden. I'm also makin some chicken, broccoli, and mac and cheese." I smile.

"Oh my God, you do realize broccoli is a vegetable right?" Melrose sarcastically says.

"Yes, I know. I don't only eat junk food. I can eat healthy sometimes." I tell her.

"Admit it. Daddy put you on to healthy eating." Melrose insists

"Yes, baby you did. You make me want to live a better life. You also make me feel so safe." I tell melrose then give her a long, passionate kiss.

"Damn, that makes me wanna skip movie night all together and give you the D!" Melrose tells me.

I laugh. "Stop, I already told Jaden and Malaya that we were all gonna watch a movie." I point to them on the couch, all excited.

"It's been months baby." Melrose kisses my neck and tries to seduce me.

"Maybe, later ok." I put some popcorn in the microwave

"Jade, did something happen with June that night?" Melrose asks me.

"What?!" I say feeling defensive.

"I understand you were recovering so I didn't expect for us to have sex right away but it's five months later and we've still haven't had sex. Do you understand how horny I've been but I haven't said nothin cause I thought maybe you would initiate it first. We use to have sex like 3 times a day, minimum. Did he rape you that night or somethin? Cause you haven't been the same since." Melrose says.

"Look, I don't wanna talk about that. I just want a nice night in, can we do that?" I ask, feeling put on the spot.

Melrose sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes. "I honestly don't feel like watchin no movie." Melrose tells me.

"Well, you agreed to it an hour ago. I don't know why you actin funny now!" I snap.

"I want to make love to my wife! You ain't trynna let me know when that's gonna happen!" Melrose barks.

"Lower your motherfuckin voice! I told you, when I'm ready!" I yell.

"I bet if I'd raped you, you desire me more. Huh?" Melrose scowls at me.

"Why the fuck would you say that?!" I yell feeling hurt.

"Cause you say Majesty did but you still fucked that nigga several times after he supposedly raped you. Like that shit turned you on or somethin?!" Melrose shakes her head at me.