5

"You smell like shit," a lady commented.

"I know,thank you for pointing it out like I need another thing to worry about," I said.

"Then take a shower."

"Where? In here?"

"If you want money just ask for it."

"I don't need money, you know what? Just forget it."

Just then something or rather someone fell on my shoulder. The man beside me passed out and his head was casually rested under my chin, to top it he began to snore.

"Sir? Ex-excuse me? Sir?" I sighed in defeat. You have got to be kidding me.

When the train stopped I got off, carefully, placing the man in a comfy position so I don't wake him up and then walked to my apartment and unlocked the door.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home."

"Angelica!" My mother yelled before hugging me, "Where have you been?!" she asked.

"We were so worried about you," dad appeared from behind her.

There's no need to worry! Your eighteen year old daughter was casually kidnapped and then trusted a complete stranger who she previously met at a party and may or may not gave him her address. Again there's no need to worry at all. I thought sarcastically.

"Where were you?" dad asked.

I wanted so bad to tell them what happened to me, I wanted to see these men behind bars but I knew that won't grant me the safety I needed badly right now.

"I was at the park," I answered.

"You were all night yesterday and all day today at the park?!" my mother questioned raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well. I was at the park last night but then I was too tired to walk home so I took the subway got distracted by my phone and missed my stop so I got off at the fourth stop and started wandering in the streets until I slept in an alley then I took the subway back and here I am," I explained in one breath.

"You slept on the streets!" dad exclaimed.

"Oh my poor little baby!" mom hugged me,"Why do you smell like that?"

"I vomitted on myself," I answered.

"What?!" they both yelled.

"Hotdogs are very unhealthy." Great now I'm lying. Good going Angelica.

"Why didn't you call us to come and pick you up?" mom asked.

"I tried but my phone was out of battery."

"From now and on, no more taking the subways and no more eating hotdogs and I'm taking your phone away," my mother announced.

I was about to argue when dad spoke,"Umm honey she's kinda eighteen so basically she's a adult and you can't punish her."

"But-" she argued.

"You can't," he stressed.

Mom sighed and then turned to look at me,"Go wash and get some sleep. You're probably tired."

A smile grew on my face. I kissed my parents and went to my room.

"Angy?" she called again.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to fix you something to eat?"

"No thanks I fine."

I was, in fact, starving but I was trying my best to avoid any more questions.

The hot water hit my skin and I instantly felt my muscles relax around the steam. When I was done and got dressed, I hopped on my cozy bed and inhaled deeply. Home sweet home.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but everytime I did I would still here him saying my name. What is happening? Is it possible that- No no no no no.

Nope.

No way.

Nah-ah.

Never in a million years.