64 Mini-Feelings

Claire's POV:

I closed the door behind me as I walked out of Adam's room after tucking him in bed and kissing him goodnight. My mind kept nagging that I should tell Angy that I have a date tomorrow but I decided to keep it a secret for now until I see what will happen after my date.

I knew going to bed will be useless because there is no way I will be able to sleep,tonight. The same question kept spinning in my head.

Why did I agree to go out with him?

But I was always giving the same answer,because I too have some feeling for him. They're not that wild and strong,I guess they can be called as mini-feelings,if that was even a word.

Pacing back and forth around the around didn't help me relax nothing can. Tomorrow I will be going out with a guy,on my own,on a date. A part of me was happy because Luca asked me out but fear was stronger and managed to take over my thoughts to a point where I was willing at twelve pm to call Luca and cancel the date.

Enough,I shouldn't let these silly thoughts control me. He won't do anything to me,he won't hurt me. Why is it that I actually put more trust in him than I put in myself? I don't know. I don't know how I even managed to like him in the first place with all his lame jokes. I smiled as I remembered how happy and excited he gets when he tells me them. His smile is amazing. What am I thinking about?! Luca's smile! God I've lost it it.

I sighed and got under the sheets. I should get some sleep,especially when this crazy guy is picking me up at eleven am.

***

I woke up at nine thirty and did my usual routine of showering and brushing my teeth. I did know what to wear but I was sure that our date didn't need to be dressed for like I'm going to a gala dinner so I went with something casual yet chic at the same time.

A simple white top and black pants with high heels seemed good enough for me. I didn't apply to much make-up and left my hair down with it's natural blonde curls.

When I was done it was already ten forty five.

"Wow. Are you going somewhere?" Angy said as I entered the living room.

"Yeah,I'm going out for a while and might be late."

"Where?"

"Just some place."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Just some place?"

"Ang,don't start I'm going out and then coming back. Simple."

"Okay,just take care."

"Sure will."

I left the house and went to my car. Luca and I decided to meet somewhere so he wouldn't have to pick me up then everyone will know. When I arrived to our meet up point,I parked my car and found Luca waiting for me. Punctual. He was looking quite handsome.

"Hi." I greeted awkwardly.

"Hey,how are you?" he seemed relaxed and casual.

"Fine. You?"

"Teriffic," Luca smiled brightly. Gosh I love his smile. "Are you ready to go?"

"Ahh yeah."

We headed to his car and then it hit I will be seating with him inside a closed car while he drives me around.

"Is something wrong?" Luca paused as he was entering the car and asked worried.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." I paniced and began to walk away.