37 Didn't Change

The traffic sign turned green so we continued our drive to the airport.

"Dylan?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"If I didn't agree to go with on vacation,what would you have done?"

"I then would had dragged you out of the house and put you on that plane."

"Yeah right."

"I'm not joking."

"That's called kidnapping." I turned my head to his direction.

"Not when you enjoy getting kidnapped."

"I certainly wouldn't enjoy that."

"I would." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes,as I shook my head smiling,and looked outside my window.

***

"Now that we are at the airport,are going to tell where are we going?" I asked.

"Switzerland." Dylan answered.

"Switzerland?"

"Yup."

I've never been there before,but I know it has wonderful landscapes and beautiful cites and villages. Our passports and bags were checked,then we took our seats in the plane,first class.

Dylan and I sat beside each other on the airplane and spent the hours talking about everything that helped us know each other better,we also had a couple of snacks.

"Here we are." Dylan said as he opened the door to a cabin. We just arrived to where we are staying which is a cabin somewhere in the mountains. The view is absolutaly amazing with the white snow covering the green grass and trees,even though we were in summer. The weather was chilly compared to the LA temperature that I am used to.

The cabin had wooden walls and tiles,there was a chimney in the living room and on the left a small kitchen that was separated from the living room by a kitchen bar and stools. On the right was a staircase that led to what I assume the bedrooms and bathrooms. At the end of the living room their was a glass door for a porch.

"It's beautiful." I said as I entered the cabin. It was warmer than outside.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"A little."

Dylan turned on the heating system that was installed in the cabin,you can say that the chimney was for decoration or to complete the romantic atmosphere.

"I'll go upstairs to unpack." I said as I held the bag to pull it.

"There is time for that," Dylan turned me around and pulled me close to him by hugging my waist. "Right now let's focus on us."

I wanted to stay in his arms forever and just stare in his beautiful eyes but something was keeping me from letting down my guard.

"What do you want to do?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hmm," Dylan looked at the ceiling pretending to think. "How about this?" he said and grabbed me from my legs as he ran upstairs and entered the bedroom.

"Dylan!" I exclaimed as I let out a chuckle when we collapsed on the bed.

He landed on top of me having his hands placed on my sides to keep his body support.

"I love you,Angela." Dylan said.
His words made me smile uncontrolably,I felt so happy when he said that,so safe. I knew that this is what I want. I want him,no matter where we are it doesn't matter,I only want him and to be with him.

"I love you too." I found myself saying and the best part is that I meant it.

A smile was spread across Dylan's face and I saw him as he slowly leaned in. I felt my heartbeat's as they slowly increased,and as our lips were about to touch,he moved his face and planted a kiss on my cheek.

I felt so confused and slightly embarassed when he pulled away. I sat straight and so did he. I looked at him.

"I don't want to rush anything if you're not ready,yet." Dylan explained.

"I'm ready." I said.

He looked at me.

"I gave us a chance."

Dylan held my cheek and kissed me passionatly. At first I was shocked to what was happening but then started kissing him back.

His hands pulled my body up and placed me on his lap as I wrapped my hands around his neck. When we pulled away,I felt breathless.

I rested my forehead on his.

I loved how his arms were wrapped around me,it's like they were protecting me from all harm found outside. Everything felt dreamy,the kiss,his touch,everything. I realized how much I missed him. This is how I want to wake up everyday to,I want to wake up with him. Wake up to his kisses,his touch,his voice,his smell,I want to wake up and see those eyes as they look at me with such love,I want to wake up with him.

"I wouldn't mind doing that all vacation long." Dylan said.

I let out a light chuckle.

"You didn't change one bit,I like that."

He hugged me tightly as I was still sitting on his lap.

"I also wouldn't mind you,sitting on my lap,all vacation long."

I rolled my eyes. Yup he didn't change at all. Devil.