10

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello? Angy?" mom's voice came from the other end.

"Yeah mom. Anything wrong?"

"No I just wanted to make sure that you're awake it's four in the afternoon."

"Four?"

"Yeah."

"I just woke up."

"Well I figured you'll sleep in since you were still snoring when I left for work."

I chuckled at mom's comment.

"Lunch is in the microwave, heat it before you eat," mom said as my stomach growled.

"Mom I love you."

"Yeah yeah you love anybody who gives you food."

I chuckled, "Well if it makes you feel any better I love you the most out of all the people who had given me food."

Mom laughed,"Luck me. Well I have to go back to work sweety. Stay out out trouble and be safe. No talking to strangers if you decided to go out!"

I wanted to laugh at her instructions, if only she knew how many strangers I've talked to this months and one of them now knows his way to my house and heart.

"I'm not a kid anymore mom," I giggled.

"You'll always be my little kid. Bye now, love you."

"Love you too."

My stomach growled again, "Okay I'll feed you but let me shower first. Stomaches these days."

I made my way to the bathroom, showered ,and threw on some clothes. I looked at his jacket that laid on my bed. I picked it up and smelled it then quickly put it down when I found myself smiling. Devil what are you doing to me?

Millions of questions ran through my head; who are Freddie and Lauren and how does Walter know them? More importantly, why does Dylan know them? And how did I end up in here last night when I was riding in the car with Dylan?

Too much thinking for one morning er afternoon. I went to the kitchen and heated the pasta mom left for me and then sat down to eat it.

"Sharing is caring, love."

I jumped on my feet when I heard a voice speak beside me. My heart nearly stopped beating while my eyes were wide open staring at him. He was leaning against the kitchen counters with hands crossed in front of him

"Dylan?" I whispered, "How on earth did you get in here?"

"Please breaking into apartments is really easy even you can do it."

"Well thanks for the information," I said trying to sound calm and not offended. Does it kill him to just be nice and pass a decent conversation without insulting or flirting with me? Of course it does, it's Dylan we're talking about.

"Why are you here? Did you miss me?"

"Funny. But no I'm just bored."

I flickered with anger, am I just for fun?

"Well I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not your personal entertainer, find someone else to play your fun buddy."

"You can be my other type of buddy for me."

"Keep dreaming," I muttered with my head held down trying to focus on chewing.

Dylan laughed,"Ah angel you really are something."