76 Reminisce

Luca's POV:

I took a deep breath and knocked the door with my foot,two guards came to my view so I quickly shot them.

"Sorry to ruin the party but we have to go." I spoke aiming my gun towards Freddie and Lauren. I walked backwards to where Dylan was sitting and handed him the pocket knife with my free hand for him to cut the ropes. When his hands were free he cut the ropes around his ankles then went to free Angy.

From one glance at her I saw how tired and weak she was but Dylan was gentle with her.

"So what are you going to do now tough boy? Shoot me?" Freddie challenged.

"You better choose your words carefully because I'm this close to blow your fucking brain off." I answered trying to remain calm as much as I can but I was too angry.

"Luca are you really going to get your hands dirty with Freddie's blood? He's not worth it." Lauren spoke. Freddie and I looked at her shocked at what she's saying.

"Lauren?!" the old man exclaimed.

"Yeah you're not worth it,"she repeated. "You ruined these people's lives just so you can have Dylan. You didn't even follow through your deal and sent Cameron to kill Claire."

"Watch your mouth,bitch." Freddie clenched his teeth.

"That's not what you call me when you're fucking me asshole."

"You sent Cameron to do what?" I spoke,rage building up inside of me.

"Don't listen to her. She's lying you know that she's a liar! Claire is perfectly fine!"

"Luca calm down,there's clearly a catch behind this." Dylan said.

"There is no catch,only the truth that his precious Claire is dead."

"No you're lying!" Angy cried.

"Angela don't listen to her!" Dylan said. "Stop talking!" he yelled at Lauren.

"Freddie give one reason not to shot you." I said.

"Luca my dear boy,you know that I love you. I gave Dylan my word that Claire is safe and sound."

I wanted to believe him that Claire is alright and according to what Walter said Cameron is dead but I couldn't until I see her with my two eyes.

"Don't lie Freddie,we both know that she's dead and Cameron is probably fucking her body that's why he hadn't return yet."

"Lauren you utter one more word and I swear to God I'm cutting your tongue and shoving it down your throat and you know I'm not afraid to do it." Dylan was tensed and breathing heavily mainly because of Angy's condition. Lauren swallowed and looked away from Dylan while Freddie was glaring at her ready to launch and kill her.

"Dylan,Angelica is in a critical condition and should be taken to the hospital so why don't you go and Luca and help her?" the old man suggested.

"Don't tell us what to do." Dylan shot at him.

"Sure now you care about the girl,just now you wanted to kill her." Lauren rolled her eyes which caused Freddie to jump on her and grab her neck with his hands.

"You fucking bitch after everything I had done for you! You were a prostitute on the streets and I took care of you and made you who you are! And this is how you repay me?! You cunt!" the old man choked her violently as his face turned red. Lauren was struggling under his body trying to escape his tight grip.

"Freddie stop!" Dylan yelled.

"Freddie you'll kill her!" I shouted trying to get him off her but he wasn't listening. Lauren kicked him hard and he rolled over in pain. She quickly got up and grabbed a candelabra that was placed on the table and with one swing she hit Freddie's head and he fell. Lauren was about to hit him again but Dylan quickly stopped her.