72 Not Over Yet

Angela's POV:

We flew back to LA,checked on Adam,and I gave strict orders to Kathy not to let him out of her sight and if something happens she immediately phones me. We decided not to send him to school this week because it would be too risky to do so.

"Angela I can't bring you to Chicago with me!" Dylan practically yelled.

"She's my bestfriend Dylan and she needs me. I'm going whether you like it or not!" I argued angrily. I get it that he's scared that I get hurt but I can't stay here and Claire is over there.

"You'll be putting yourself in danger!"

"I don't care! Besides Walter said that Luca and I meet him."

"Dylan,she's right. He wants us." Luca took my side.

My fiance looked at him and then back at me then sighed.

"Just try to take care as much as you can."

"We will," Luca assured. "Now let's go,we have a plane to catch."

He left the living room and went outside while Dylan stayed standing still.

"It's going to be okay. Don't worry." I held his face.

"I can't lose you Angela."

"You won't,stop worrying."

He stared at me with hurt in his eyes as he was predicting the future. I lowered his face and kissed his lips.

"Now let's go bring Claire back from those a-holes." I spoke.

***

"Okay we're almost there." Dylan announced as he kept his eyes on the road. I inhaled a deep breath trying to calm my nervous. It's about eleven pm in Chicago and we're currently heading to the place where Walter wants us to meet.

"Everyone knows what the plan is?" Luca asked from the backseat.

"Yeah." Dylan and I mumbled.

"Good." I heard him let out a breath.

The plan was simple;we try as much as we can to corporate with Walter and if something fishy happens we...end him. That was the only way.

Dylan parked the car and turned to me,he stared long at my eyes then leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you,angel." he whispered.

"I love you to,devil."

He sighed and then turned to Luca. "Take care."

"You too." his friend answered.

Dylan got out of the car and Luca took over the wheel.

"Let's do this." he said and turned on the engine.

We drove to another two minutes and arrived to an old junkyard.

"Stay close." Luca whispered as I followed him.

"Took you long enough to get here." a voice echoed then a light was shown at as and we came face to face with an old man with grey hair and a neat suit. I tried to make out where I saw him before then I remembered him from the resturant seven years ago when I followed Dylan to the club.

"Where's the Claire?" Luca spoke with anger.

"Ah Luca long time no see." the old man walked to him but keeping great distance.

"I have no time for games Freddie,where's Claire?" he kept his eyes fixed on him.

"Watch your attitude boy,after all you're still lucky I didn't put a bullet through your head yet since you called the police on us when you suddenly disappeared."