66 Closer Together

I carelessly placed the pen on my desk and drew back the chair as I let out of breath,my head hurt and my eyes stung. This day can't move any slower. I thought.

"Come in." I said when somebody knocked on my office door.

"Hey." Dylan,dressed as Mr hundred came in.

"Hey." I greeted tiredly.

"Tired?"

"Exhausted."

"Yeah work is getting everybody stressed lately."

"Tell me about it. If I say the word contract one more time I'll go crazy."

He chuckled. "How about we get out of here?"

"There's still an hour before I can leave."

"But you're tired,you can't work like that."

"There are a lot of people who are doing worse than me and are stuck working."

"Well the other people don't have a boss like me." he placed his hands on my shoulders and messaged them,gently.

"Yeah a boss who keeps distracting his lawyer from working."

"It's not his problem that his lawyer is so damn beautiful."

"So you only like me for my looks?" I teased.

"And your body."

I turned the office chair to face him.

"Oh really?" I challenged

"Yup." he said with a smirk.

"Well then I'm very lucky to be born this way," I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck while he held me by the waist. "Because of this I have one handsome devil loving me but..."

I pressed my body harder to close the gap between us and brought my lips closer to his keeping them inches apart.

"Too bad that looks will fade when my hair turns grey and my body won't stay the same when the wrinkles appear so sorry I won't be able to be your everlasting model,pretty boy." I raised an eyebrow at him and remove his hands off my waist as I spoke then moved away from him. If he wants me from my body then he can go and date any girl with a perfect body and a to-die for features to please him.

My body is for me,I decide how I like it to be,not men. Will physical appearance help him when he is sad and lonely? Will it bring him happiness when he's blue? No,it won't. Kind words and somebody how truly loves him will. Looks fade with time,a soulmate how loves you is forever.

I sat down on my chair again and returned to work. I felt as Dylan turned and came to the front of my desk and saw him as he placed both of his hands on it.

"I'd rather hold a wrinkled hand by the end of the day than a perfect body in my arms. Because this is the hand I will be holding on the happiest day of my life as I speak my vows,the hand I will ask to dance with me,the one that will wipe away the tears my eyes cry,the one that will walk with me the dark path to reach the light,the one that'll carry our childern,and the hand that will be interwinded with mine as we sit on our rocking chairs when we are grey and old,it will the hand I had placed the ring on and the one I will kiss everyday. When I see you with grey hair and wrinkles,this is when I will see the most devine woman I have ever seen because I will be looking at the person who I spent my life with,who stayed with me through thick and thin. I will see the most beautiful creaure on earth. I will see my angel."

There was silence after he finished talking and I kept my head down. Hearing those words made goosebumps travel all over my body like when you are listening to an Orchestra and the sound suddenly increases and reaches the high notes.