78 Gone

Dylan's POV:

I never thought one person can mess me up this badly.

It was like my whole body had been hit multiple times that I can't feel the pain anymore,I couldn't comprehend words anymore,and all the energy that I had in me had been sucked.

"She'll wake up," Monica rocked herself back and forth. "She'll wake up....my baby girl will live...she will live."

The mother had been mumbling things to herself for the last hour,and everyone was beginning to get worried. Claire didn't utter a word since Frank told us the news,she just stared at an empty space. Luca kept looking over her and trying to get her to speak but all she was doing was shake her hed.

Angela please don't do this to us.

I asked permission to enter her room and they allowed me. I was again walking through the door to hell where my angel was laying. She looked the same as I saw her last time,beautifully peaceful.

I sighed as I saw her and walked towards her.

"Hello again,angel," the doctor told your dad that your health is...falling behind. I don't know what to do and it tortures me to see you like this and not be able to do anything about it. Why Angela? Why you? You shouldn't be laying here. You should be outside instead,you should be in the library reading,your eyes should be opened looking into mine and giving them the hope that the coming days are so much better. You shouldn't be here,you shouldn't be like this. I beg you,I beg you,please just wake up already....I can't do it without you...I need you...the devil needs his angel....just wake up." I leaned over and kissed her forehead softly.

I tried my best not to cry which made my eyes sting in pain. I licked my lips and swallowed. I looked away. When I stood up to leave the room,the machine began to make noises. And that wasn't a good sign.

"Angel?" I quickly ran over her and held her hand as I placed mine on her head.

"Angela,please don't do this. Please don't go," I talked quickly with my increasing heart beats. "Please,please,please! Help! Someone get the doctor! HELP!" I roared and soon the doctors and nurses began rushing in. They all piled over her and some tried to pull me out of the room,Luca came to help to.

"Angela don't die! Don't die! Don't leave me!" I yelled and struggled in their grips to get to her.

I was dragged out the room and somehow ended face to face with Luca who was trying to tame me.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I yelled at him.

"Dylan listen just stop! You have to stop! It's over! She's dead!" he yelled with tears streaming down his eyes.

"No! She's not!" I shouted but then I realized it was true. "She's...she's....God why?" I broke down and started punching wall. Luca tried to stop me but my knuckles were already swallowed. I couldn't handle anything anymore,I pushed Luca and headed outside the hospital.

"Where are you going?!" he shouted. But I didn't answer,he tried calling my name a couple of times but I was out of my mind.

Claire's POV:

I saw Luca as he dragged Dylan outside her room. Monica,Frank,and I stood at the door frame and saw the doctor as they worked. Monica quickly fell in Frank's arm and began to cry.

"No! My baby girl! No!" he tried to hold her so she didn't fall but the poor thing couldn't stand up for himself.

The beep went off and the doctors and nurses stopped working,which means one thing. She's dead.

My body shook violently and I held the door frame for support as I sobbed with tightly closed eyes,tell me it's a dream,tell me that Angy didn't die. The sounds of our cries filled the hallway and everyone tried to calm us.

Monica kept screaming and shouting,Frank couldn't keep it up anymore and left the nurses to help,who will probably drug her. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body,Luca held me as I we sobbed in each others arms.

She died,Angy's dead. Just like that. It's ironic how a simple truth can actually wreck a person this hard,she was just alive,breathing,and now she's....not.

I cried harder and he tightened his arms around me,I just lost my best friend,my sister,a part of me,a family member,the one who without her I wouldn't have had Adam,nor gave Luca a chance,nor was over the rape thing,nothing. I just lost my best friend.