34 Taking Decisions And Bossing The Boss

Dylan drove us to his masion and when we were in the living room,he excused himself to go upstairs and change.

I started wondering around in the large living room,I came across a bookcase. My finger tips touched the books that were placed there. Then there were the paintings that were hanged on the walls. There colors mainly consisted of autumn colors;yellow,orange,brown,and maroon.

There was something though that caught my attention,it was a small white statue on a glass table,an angel statue. I held it carefully and observed it's details,it was absolutaly beautiful.

"This was the first thing I bought with the money I had earned that wasn't from selling drugs." he said quietly.

"It's so beautiful." I took a last look at it,put it back in it's place,and then turned to face Dylan.

"Did you really go through all of this for me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why? Why would you do this?"

"Love makes us do crazy things,I guess. It makes us do things we never imagined we can do,but here I am."

"How can you call a fling that happened seven years ago love? How can you fall for someone you knew for two months only,Dylan?"

"It's not about knowing the longest,but loving the strongest."

"This is crazy."

"This is love."

I looked at him,I looked at the guy that I left seven years ago in a small city with his little gang. The guy that gave my life some excitement and fun in just two months. Did I really fall for him? Did my eighteen year old self managed to fall for the bad boy? Why? Why would I have feelings for someone who is a player with a bad history? I didn't know why,I guess this is....love?

This is the crazy feeling that I couldn't give to anyone for the past seven years because my eighteen year old self had given it to that guy in the small city,she gave it to him and only him,sadly,she gave it to him but is afraid of it at the same time.

"I will give you a chance." I spoke at last.

"Really?" Dylan's face lit up.

"Yes I will give us a chance."

He smiled and quickly came to me to hold me in his arms. I hugged him so tightly trying hard not to cry,I longed for that hug for years,late nights so scared that I had let go of something so beautiful and I will never have anything like it again.

"I missed you so much." I heard him whisper.

"I missed you too." I whispered back.

Dylan let go of me and stared into my eyes,it felt so wonderful to look at his grey eyes again. He was leaning in but I stopped him.

"We have to...take it slow." I said.

"I understand." was his answer.

I hugged him again.

***

"You're the one who sent me the card,right?" I asked Dylan. We were still in his house laying on the couch,more like cuddling.

"Yeah."

"And what about the flowers from Harry?"

"And what makes you think I know anything about his flowers?"

"I know you do."

"I threw them in a garbage."

I turned to him.

"What?"

"I asked the man in the reception area to place the card in your room when it's ready before we come from the party. Then the next morning I was passing your room,when I saw a maid holding Harry's flower and was about to knock on your door. So I asked her about them and she told me that Harry sent them to you so I told her that I will give it them to you and when she's gone,I went outside and threw them."

"So you got jealous,huh?" I smirked.

"Pfft,keep dreaming." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh admit it already."

He placed his forehead on mine.

"Nope." and then he got back to his original position.

My phone began ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Angy,where are you? We were suppose to have lunch with each other."

"I'm so sorry Claire,I forgot about the lunch."

"It's okay,I can bring lunch over to the company if you want."

"No it's okay,I'm not even hungry."

"Are you sure? I'm okay with it really."

"No,no I'm sure."

"Okay then,see you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"That was Claire," I told Dylan. "You should meet her."

"I already did."

"No,Mr Hunter met her,not Dylan."

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah."

"That's good."

"Shouldn't we be at the company?"

"Angela please forget work for just five minutes."

"Dylan what if something happened and you're not there?"
"They'll call me then."

"But you won't make it in time, you'll take time to get dressed and then you have to drive there and then wait for the elevator to come and then arrive at your office."

"Fine I get your point!"

"Good,now go put on the face of Mr Hunter and let's go back to the company."

He sighed,"For your information I don't like taking orders from anyone."

"Well I'm not anyone."

"That's the problem." he muttered.

I smiled,"Go get dressed."

"Bossing the boss,aren't we?"

"Yes." I said raising my nose a little bit.

Dylan rolled his eyes,"Give me ten minutes." he said standing up and then I noticed the heat that was coming from his body was gone.

"Don't miss me," he said as walked passed me. I watched him as he climbed the stairs.

"Stop staring at my ass,Angela."

"I'm not!"

And then Dylan laughed.