69 Again

"Mom I'm thirsty." the little boy whinned as he pulled his mother's shirt.

"Adam I'll get you water in a sec,stop whinning." Claire said as she held a nice necklace and then placed it down. Today we were touring around a fair,surrounded by endless colorful tents and people walking in different directions and lots of games.

"But I'm thirsty!"

"Come with me Adam and I'll buy you water," I offered. "We'll check on Dylan and Luca on the way too."

"Finally!" Adam let out a breath.

"Thank you!" Claire did the same. How alike they can be sometimes. I held the little boys hand and began walking around to find someone who's selling water or juice. In the end I saw a girl selling small bottles of water and bought one for Adam. We wondered around the place looking for Dylan and Luca and found them getting off a roller coater ride.

"Hey guys." I greeted. Dylan kissed my cheek and Luca lifted Adam.

"Where's Claire?" Luca asked.

"She's near the tents."

"Come on let's go to her."

We walked to the tent where Claire was suppose to be but didn't find her so we assumed that she must have went to somewhere else and began searching for her. After not finding her I began to worry so I called her cellphone but she didn't answer.

"Where is she?" I asked scared.

"She's probably around here somewhere." Dylan assured.

"Guys we have to find her." Luca ordered.

"Angy where's mommy?" Adam asked.

"Don't worry she's here." I comforted.

"I want mommy!" he began to cry.

"No sweetheart don't cry," I took him from Luca and began to bounce him lightly. "Mommy's okay. I bet she's looking for us right now. Don't worry."

He calmed down a bit and we continued our search.

"How about we go to the parking lot. Maybe she's there." Luca suggested after a while. We all nodded and went there.

Claire's POV:

"Come with me Adam and I'll buy you water," I offered. "We'll check on Dylan and Luca on the way too." Angy said.

"Finally!" Adam let out a breath.

"Thank you!" I copied.

She held his hand and walked away. I kept looking through the items on display seeing if something catches my eye. After deciding not to buy anything I turned around but bumped into someone roughly.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I knelt down to pick up the item this person dropped. When I lifted the small plastic bag I quickly realized its content. Drugs.

"No,it's okay." they quickly said and snatched a small plastic bag from my hand. I tried to walk away so I don't get in trouble but the person caught my arm. I looked at him and felt my heart as it stopped beating and the color drain my face.

"Claire?!" he said shocked.

"No,you must be mistaken." I tried to lie.

"You didn't see what's in the bag,didn't you?"

"No."

"Lying isn't your best option."

"Leave me alone. I'm not lying!" I began wiggling my arm from his grip but it only made him tighten it even more.